• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Im fairly new, curious as to layout

alsih2o

First Post
if you mean the little black dot on the envelope, i think that emans it is a thread you have read/responded to :)

EvilMountainDew

First Post
heh

Yea, I drink on average about 5-6 cans of MD a day, and I'm everything but angelic.. thus EvilMountainDew

When I get a pic of my MD shrine Ill put it in my Signature, its great!

Blacksway

Rock Monkey
Yeah, the dot means you are subscribed to the post, and will receive emails when someone replys to that thread. Note, you can subscribe to posts without posting to them (usually at the bottom of the post I think)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Blacksway said:
Yeah, the dot means you are subscribed to the post, and will receive emails when someone replys to that thread.
Not quite; actually, it has nothing to do with being subscribed to a thread - only with having posted to it.

But since the boards seem to be subscribing you to every thread that you have posted to, I guess that you have told it to do so in your User CP. ;)
That is, under Options, you probably have "Use 'Email Notification' by default?" set to Yes. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads