• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortal's Handbook continuation thread

Re: Add a tactics paragraph!

Hi Anabstercorian mate! :)

Anabstercorian said:
Pleeeeease add a tactics paragraph!

...of course I was considering this long before I saw the revised core rulebook Pit Fiend. ;)

It should go well will my adventure ideas paragraph. :)

Anabstercorian said:
I'll love you forever if you follow the keen new monster stat-block format.

...I'll hold you to that! I expect roses; a card and chocolates next St. Valentines Day! :D

DarkElven

First Post
After not showing my face for almost half a year now ( I stopped all my message posting anywhere in August), Upper_Krust AGAIN forces me to return to the world of posting.

This is the fourth time I had to sign up this name at ENWorld AGAIN!

Darn you U_K!

I have three questions.

When will it be out?

When will it be out?

When will it be out?

Gez

First Post
Hello, coalblack-skinned and pointy-eared one :D

DarkElven said:
After not showing my face for almost half a year now ( I stopped all my message posting anywhere in August), Upper_Krust AGAIN forces me to return to the world of posting.

Darn you U_K!

I have three questions.

I'm not UK, but I think I can try to answer your questions for him.

DarkElven said:
When will it be out?

After the essential rule materials from Deities & Demigods (and the EpicLevel Handbook as well) has been put in the SRD...

DarkElven said:
When will it be out?

... Which is probably after the update of the SRD with the revised rules...

DarkElven said:
When will it be out?

... Hopefully not long after.

DarkElven said:
When will it be out?

... But if this takes too much time, maybe you could start petition Antonny "Zulkir" Valterra at wotc for hurrying up the process.

Basically, UK needs to use SDA, divine ranks, and maybe epic feats. If these three concepts are included in the SRD, he will have no more excuse not to release the stuff we in this thread have all been eagerly waiting for.

Hi DarkElven mate! :D

Been a while; I hope you, your family and friends are all keeping well!? :)

DarkElven said:

I seem to have that power over people! :cool:

DarkElven said:

Darn you U_K!

Dr Evil has nothing on me. BUWAHAHA!

DarkElven said:
I have three questions.

Okay fire away.

DarkElven said:
When will it be out?

When will it be out?

When will it be out?

I'm gearing up towards mid March for the release but it is still in the hands of WotC at this point.

If the SRD is updated in February (unlikely but possible I suppose) the release will be a few weeks later. If the SRD is updated in March or anytime thereafter it will take about a week to get things sorted.

Bonjour mon ami! :)

Gez said:
Basically, UK needs to use SDA, divine ranks, and maybe epic feats. If these three concepts are included in the SRD, he will have no more excuse not to release the stuff we in this thread have all been eagerly waiting for.

Actually I don't need Divine Ranks; because I don't use them. Though if they are SRD I will show how my rules are totally compatible with them.

I need SDAs (even though I have revised one third of them in some fashion); Epic Feats for examples and Epic Spells/Magic.

Its probably also better to have their outline for Divinity since mine is fairly close (though not identical*).

*For example Deities don't get any Energy Immunities unless they have the requisite Portfolio(s).

DarkElven

First Post
Freelancer AND the Immortal Handbook!

Hell will freeze over in March.
:D

------------
And dont go telling me that hell has a frozen layer. Thats not the part I mean. :p

P.S. Well my family and friends have gone through an extremely trying time in the past series of months, which contributed in a large part to me not harrassing you about the IH for a while. No jokes on this now, its a very tragic issue. :(

PPS. Thanks a bunch Gez! However you answered my question one more time than I asked it ;)
Now thats dilligence!

Last edited:

Remove ads