• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the World of Chaos - (Warhammer) - Ended

Starman

Adventurer
The mage boils angrily for just a second and considers throwing a ball of eldritch flame at Wolfgang. No, I wouldn't waste the energy, he thinks. He takes a deep breath and calms down. Trying to urge his mount over to his overly large companion is an effort, but he finally persuades the beast to go where he wants.

"What is so urgent that you can interrupt my studies and then come make a fool of yourself with her?" Magnus nods toward Janna.

"I'm not making a fool of myself and don't worry about her. My horse doesn't like something around here. Just keep your eyes open and quit messing with that thing. These roads could be dangerous and I don't want to be taken by suprise." Wolfgang whispers to Magnus.

Starman

Adventurer
Magnus rolls his eyes, but doesn't reply. Somewhat reluctantly he stows the skull. How can anyone tell what these dumb beasts are thinking, he wonders. I suppose we've traveled too far together not to trust each other, though. The mage tries to bring his dumb animal to a stop. As he does, he peers around the terrain carefully looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Widowmaker

First Post
Wolfgang

Janna looks at Wolfgang and says "You want me to ride a pony? No I prefer to say on the wagon its more comfortable. And I don't like those smelly beasts and they don't like me either."

Widowmaker

First Post
Magnus as you stop your horsre and look around. Your magesight shifts around the swirling colors of three men behind you. They are hiding behind a small stand of trees. You can also make that they have weapons of somesort, but sure exactly of what type of weapons. The sudden realization that you are not alone shocks your sight back to normal.

Wolfgang as you turn your attention back to the road, you see a figure dart from behind one tree to another. You could make out the man carrying a bow.

Starman

Adventurer
Magnus tries to get Wolfgang's attention. If he can, he will try and subtly point back to where he saw the three figures hiding. Mentally, he reviews his spells determining which ones may come in handy.

"Horses don't smell and y.... Don't look, but there is somebody ahead in the trees. Tell Durgan but be quiet about it. Follow my lead." He tells her in a slight whisper and a blank expression on his face

The big man rides up towards Elidillor while pulling out his knife.

"Hey elf did I ever show you this knife I won while I was in the pits?

As he gets next to the elf he leans a little closer "I like to use it on men hiding in trees with a bow! He says with a slight whisper and a nod of his head towards the man in the trees.

Widowmaker

First Post
As Wolfgang motions to Eldillor about the man with the bow towards the tree to the front, a total of three men pop out of the trees. All three appear in raggad brown and green clothes that are quite dirty. All of the men have shortbows drawn with arrows notched. Behind you three men appear on the road, all are armed with bows notched.

All of the men are on the road, as to present clear lines of sight and flight for their arrows. The men in the front are in a triangle with the middle man towards the rear. It is just the opposite behind you.

A man in the front yells "Get off you horses and wagon slowly and no one will get hurt!"

Intiative Order
Wolfgang
Magnus
Bandits
Eldillor
Janna
Eva (Suprised)
Durgan (Suprised)

With an angry expression on his face the big man slowly starts for the three in front of him.

"YOU CHICKEN :):):):) SONS OF WHORES THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME WITH THOSE TOOTH PICKS!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM WOLFGANG! A PIT FIGHTER FROM REIKLAND! I WON MY FREEDOM BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYBODY GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! I KILLED ALL THEY SENT AGAINST ME AND MORE AND IT IS GOING TO TAKE MORE THEN YOU'R ARROWS TO UNHORSE ME! YOU SEE THIS SCAR ON MY FACE?" He traces the scar with his knife.

"THIS IS WHERE SOME FOOL BURIED HIS AXE IN MY FACE. I TOOK HIS AXE FROM HIM, CUT OFF HIS MANHOOD AND STUFFED IT IN HIS MOUTH! THEN HE WATCHED ME EAT HIS HEART FROM HIS CHEST! I DO NOT FEAR YOU! GO AHEAD SHOOT ME AND GET IT OVER WITH! BUT REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL ONLY GET ONE SHOT BEFORE I PULL MY SWORD AND CUT YOUR BALLS OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU! SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO TASTE YOUR OWN MANHOOD YOU HAD BEST DROP YOUR BOWS AND RUN!

He yells at them trying to intimidate them draw there attention to him.

Starman

Adventurer
Magnus mentally nods in admiration for Wolfgang's display. That may well scare these fools into retreating. I will give them more incentive to leave us. The mage closes his eyes and concentrates, beginning to focus the energy he will need to cast his spell. His face goes hard and stony. He opens his eyes and turns his cold gaze to a point behind the bandits and bends his will toward manipulating the Winds of Magic. He attempts to cast Sounds and create the sound of dozens of mounted riders coming from behind the bandits at some unseen point, behind a hill or trees. If the spell goes off, he will shout, "Fear not; help is on the way!"

Half action: Channeling test. Half action: Cast Sounds. Free action: Shout.

Remove ads