Insight's Histhaven - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Carric

"That sounds most wise. While the end is unavoidable, there is no sense in hastening it."
Carric says, also preparing.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Carric
Perception: 21 Insight: 23 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 (21) Fortitude 18 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: 5 necrotic
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 11 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Death's Shadow, Tenebrous Blessing
Encounter Powers: Healing Word 2/2, Hand of Radiance, Shining Symbol, Smite Undead / Stay the Hand of Death, Inevitable Doom, Eye of the Vulture, Death Surge
Daily Powers: Moment of Glory, Blackened Soul, Iron to Glass

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Penny looks up and freezes, the motion almost identical to a deer that scents something on the wind. The sound is unmistakable...and seems to be getting closer.

Is this that 'lone rider'? Should I get the others? No...no time! And shouting will alert the rider too. No help for it then...

She scurried into the underbrush, vanishing to all but the most observant of eyes.

(OOC- Hiding! Stealth roll coming as soon as I sneak a peek at my sheet.)

Insight

Adventurer
IN THE DEAD WOODS
As Penny wanders into the nearby woods, the sound of hooves beating on packed ground causes her to dive for cover.

Penny looks up and freezes, the motion almost identical to a deer that scents something on the wind. The sound is unmistakable...and seems to be getting closer.

Is this that 'lone rider'? Should I get the others? No...no time! And shouting will alert the rider too. No help for it then...

She scurried into the underbrush, vanishing to all but the most observant of eyes.

The hidden halfling spies a powerful, black steed as it rides through the darkened wood. The horse stops, giving Penny a chance to gather in its details. The stallion is draped in some sort of tabard, whose regal device seems foreign to Penny. The horse is obviously girded for combat, as chainmail peeks out from beneath the white tabard. Atop the steed is a human rider. The rider removes his plate helmet, revealing shoulder-length black hair. He tussles his raven locks and looks around as if expecting something. The man wears a tabard that matches the horse's. The rider seems near 30 years of age and has a weary face.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, that MUST be him. And if not...well, maybe I can kneecap the horse and get away in the bushes. That or say 'hi' to the Raven Queen on my way past to whatever awaits...

"Excuse me," Penny piped up, not standing up just yet, "You wouldn't happen to know where there might be a town nearby, would you? It's just, I have a lot of friends standing quite nearby who would really like to find a town to rest in."

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: Is this during or after the hour Aleksey uses to cast his ritual?

OOC: The ritual has completed and people are searching the various bits of broken armor and weapons in that section of the field.

OOC: And are we capable of hearing/seeing either the rider or Penny's dive for cover?

OOC: You hear faint sounds of hooves on packed dirt, somewhere in the distance. None of you can see Penny unless you enter the woods.

Remove ads