Insight's Secret Wars OOC Thread

Insight

Adventurer
Hi guys and gals,

This game seems to have stalled. Are you guys waiting on me to do something? From my perspective, it doesn't seem like you have consensus on a course of action.

Jemal

Adventurer
I was waiting on a response to my 30 perception check.. i'm pretty sure the 2 and 7 expertise checks didn't do anything for me.
And I'm fairly certain nobody's going to argue when Optic & Echo - Two brilliant scientists - say "lets get away from this volcano"

Insight

Adventurer
Hello everyone,

In case you're wondering at the delays in this game, I've been on vacation for the past week.

I'm also finding that I have less and less time to spend on EN World, which, as an unfortunate side effect, means that I have less time to update PbP games.

I'll do the best I can to keep this game afloat, but please realize that it may not get updated more than once a week.

Thanks

Insight

Adventurer
Guys,

I think I should suspend this game. There's been no updates in 10 days and I realize that there's been a holiday in there, but there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest (myself included) in continuing this.

I'm leaning towards starting a new game soon (not M&M related) and you are all welcome to participate if you wish.

Shayuri

First Post
Hragh...

It's not lack of interest on my part...but if you yourself aren't interested, then yeah, best not belabor it. No game survives the failure of GM interest. :(

And in fairness, posting has been slow among all PC's too...

Well, I'll look forward to seeing what you have in mind.

Insight

Adventurer
Hragh...

It's not lack of interest on my part...but if you yourself aren't interested, then yeah, best not belabor it. No game survives the failure of GM interest. :(

And in fairness, posting has been slow among all PC's too...

Well, I'll look forward to seeing what you have in mind.

Honestly, the game has been dragging for a while. I don't know whose fault it is, if that even matters. Sometimes, these games just go by the wayside. It's just part of the PBP world.

I'm considering starting an AD&D PBP (with some house rules) shortly. I need to decide if it's something I really want to do.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry to see this go, but I totally understand your reasons.

---

What about not true AD&D, but a free retroclone? Easier accessible online (pdf) and easier to acquire (not searching the basement). I would be up for it in any case, if the adventure you run will have a similar old school feel :)

Remove ads