Interest Check - Way of the Wicked - Golarian

ghostcat

First Post
Eh? That one doesn't look evil at all and I know someone that is using that pic and #2 already. How about some alternate choices:
Quigly is a bard and suppose to be able to influence people. The idea is not to look evil but to be a wide eyed innocent. You wouldn't trust No 3 has far as you could throw him but No 1, he's the sort of mark that the rest of the party would be looking for.

However, as they are already in use and I now know the look I am aiming for, I'll have another look.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
However, what I am trying for is an innocent. How about this one
If that's what you are going for, it works.

[MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION]; Or are you making a new OOC thread?

Might I suggest that you reserve about three opening posts in it. One post for rules & links to the other threads, one for XP tracking, and one for Treasury tracking.

ahayford

First Post
The update I just posted was to provide some additional information about your cell, as I realized I didn't really describe it very well in the initial post.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I had intended on just using this thread...but if you guys think it would be cleaner I can create a new one.
Even if you rename it to OOC Thread vs. Interest Check, then you would need to probably add all of this below info in the first post with the char gen stuff.

Might I suggest that you reserve about three opening posts in it. One post for rules & links to the other threads, one for XP tracking, and one for Treasury tracking.

I would start a new thread. Having that information at the beginning of a thread is very easy to find for updating and reference.

Remove ads