Interest Check - Way of the Wicked - Golarian

ahayford

First Post
One thing I did want to talk about before we started the campaign is if there was any subject matter people would rather steer clear of. As this is an evil campaign, your actions will directly and indirectly cause a lot of misery for a lot of innocent people. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or bring up things people would rather avoid so I thought it would be better to get that out in the open before we begin.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
All joking aside I'm fine with anything and from experience with PM he is also.
Well sheiza, that is true. EnWorld's PG-13 rating just means I have to be creative on my trash talking and graphical descriptions. :p

There are is nothing you can write at EnWorld that will be out of bounds for me. Bring it on, I say. When do we start?

BTW, I am going to Okinawa for a 2 night vacation and will have my iPhone, but unknown status on the Internet. So I might scarce for the rest of the week. I feel confident to be able to post at least once during that time.

Kaodi

Hero
I think we should probably just use common sense in trying to avoid really gratuitously describing really bad stuff.

ahayford

First Post
I plan on writing the first IC post this weekend ( maybe Friday if I have the energy ) so please have any remaining character details finished up by then :) Thanks!

Remove ads