Interest Check - Way of the Wicked - Golarian

ahayford

First Post
Oh one more thing! Make sure you try and locate some kind of Avatar picture for your character. If you are having trouble finding something you want to use I can help out.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Oh one more thing! Make sure you try and locate some kind of Avatar picture for your character. If you are having trouble finding something you want to use I can help out.
You have Firvinianna's and Aljalyraq's, correct? If you need the source pictures uploaded, let me know. You can probably get them off of my Photobucket links anyway.

ahayford

First Post
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION] I'll take a look and see if I can find something you like better

[MENTION=30034]ghostcat[/MENTION] Pick the one you want use :)

Shayuri

First Post
Finnish draft! I mean...finished. Yes. Of course I do.

Zelda
Race: Halfling
Class: Evil Sorceror 1
Alignment: EVIL!

"I don't know if it's better to rule in hell than serve in heaven...but it's DEFINITELY better than to serve anywhere else."

Appearance: Adorable; dimple-cheeked with a spatter of freckles over her nose and under her eyes, with red-gold hair and a wide smile that warms the heart...until one realizes what dark thoughts lay behind that smile.

Str 8
Dex 16 (5
Con 14 (5
Int 12 (2
Wis 10
Cha 19 (13

BAB +0
Mele Atk +0
Rngd Atk +4
AC 14 (10 + 3 Dex + 1 size)
CMB -1
CMD 11
Fort +3
Ref +4
Will +4

Halfling Abilities

Class Abilities
Eschew Materials
Bloodline Arcana: +2 DC on Charms
Bloodline Spells
Bloodline Feats
Bloodline Powers
- Corrupting Touch (inflict Shaken w/melee touch for 1/2 lvl rnds, 3+chamod/day)

Skills
Bluff +11 (3 rnks + 4 cha + 3 class + 1 trait)
Diplomacy +10 (3 rnks + 4 cha + 3 class)
Knowledge: Arcana +5 (1 rnk + 1 int + 3 class)
Spellcraft +5 (1 rnk + 1 int + 3 class)
Use Magic Device +8 (1 rnk + 4 cha + 3 class)

Traits
- Sedition
- Adopted (Human): Carefully Hidden (+1 Will, +2 save vs Divination)

Feats
1 Childlike (take 10 on Bluff to appear innocent, +2 Disguise to imitate human child)

Spells (Sorc CL 1, DC 14+lvl)
1) 4

Known
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Ghost Sound, Dancing Lights
1) Shield, Magic Missile

Background:
Zelda is unusual for a halfling in that she craves dominion. The caravan she was born to was destroyed, but long before that it was considered cursed by other halflings. As the last survivor of it, that superstition focused on her. As a child she bounced from human orphanages to the streets and back again. Each time a new place took her in, only to quietly usher her out, until her capacity to trust was shattered. It all came down to the strange happenings that dogged her. Strange, unnatural, and unsavory. Things spoiled unaccountably fast, and animals of carrion and decay seemed overly friendly with her. Wherever Zelda went, whispers of witchcraft and dark magic followed.

Her path in life was to be short and bitter until its direction was changed by a pair of thieves and confidence artists who 'adopted' her to pose as a human toddler as part of a plan. For the first time Zelda experienced a tiny taste of the power of deception and saw what could be achieved from the unwitting. She found a measure of acceptance in the pair as well, as one was a 'tiefling' from a far off city where Asmodeus was the openly-acknowledged god. He recognized signs in her, and helped her delve into controlling the magic within, though he was no wizard or sorceror.

In the end the two were caught and only by posing as an innocent dupe, thus incriminating both of them, was Zelda able to escape. By then Zelda had realized that she too had the touch of the Pit on her, in her blood...and that her fate was sealed. No amount of good deeds could wash away what she was. Therefore, it was incumbent on her to prepare. If she was damned, then she would be QUEEN of the damned. She would not be helpless again, an object of sadistic amusment and scorn. She knew what strength was now, and what power was, and when she finally went to Hell...she would have both, in sufficient quantities to impress its god-ruler and earn a high place.

And who knew? In time, perhaps even His throne would be in need of someone new to sit on it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I was really cheering for 3 but Quigly has a reasonably high charisma and this guy's so creepy he'd scare his own mother to death.

So instead I'd like to introduce Quigly Sanderson
Eh? That one doesn't look evil at all and I know someone that is using that pic and #2 already. How about some alternate choices:

Attachments

• Ex4.jpg
    Ex4.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Ex7.jpg
    Ex7.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 87
  • m_human_002.jpg
    m_human_002.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Remove ads