• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into The Future

Kallikrates

First Post
Actually Kalli won't be the one saying that.
He's unique...
I believe I would have Az saying that line.
He'll probably be waving a cane at Immy's and Rutha's horde of children. :p :D :p

Ruthia

First Post
Saddly Ru and any child I play won't be there. I have other obligations....Made a promise to a certain other person that a certain other charater would come. :D So don't be looking for Ruthia...or any of the children I play that Ruthia had!

Imreis

First Post
*blinks* how did i get pulled into this...and besides, only have three...unless you include the four adpoted...well ok ok thats 7.....then theres Sky.....

Kallikrates

First Post
*GRINS* You want to know how you got pulled into this Immy?
*pulls out a chart* If you look here...you'll notice that it is a plot by the gremlins.
For some reason they believe you have gremlin snacks!

But anyway...I'm somewhat breaking my fingers typing out my characters as 15 years older. Just plain loverly.

*EDIT*
Aww...Ru's not gonna be there!?! Heh...Oh well!

Last edited:

Ruthia

First Post
Ru won't go because honestly, she doesn't see the point. She won't have aged and seeing her friends having aged would be to much for her. She's trying to deny her immortality at that point in life :lol:

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Rain Cloud said:
One: Who say's I'm a girl? *winks*

*offers humble apologies and triple chocolate fudge peanut butter brownies*
Sorry!

Besides that. . . Since the time has been extended, can the announcement, please, be amended to reflect that? Some people who are interested might not read this whole thread.

Rain Cloud

First Post
Well i managed to make it through 7 and a half grueling hours of hosting this thing. it was fun and interesting to say the least. and even if im not on i hope that event keeps giong and getting used!. Sorry i couldnt make it through the whole thing but im dead tired.

i had an idea with it as well... the motieff of the room seeemed to have gone off realy really well with everyone and i sorta thought that maybe MAaaaaaaaaybe a room with a similar out doors feel could be put up? heck, you can keep my decription if you wanted and toss it into maybe like a basic 'nonsetting' place for people to use.

Its an idea to toss out. i thought it could be interesting.

Ohh I think that'd be a great idea. It would introduce yet another room which most can adapt to!

*huggles Rain* And great event too! Wanted to be awake for the entire thing but sadly sleep does call! Hehe. It was amusing to see all the possibilities for the different characters!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads