• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 4)

Tokiwong

First Post
The Eternal Empire is somber and for the most part reserved any signs of opposition to the status quo are silenced quickly and effeciently. This is a time for calm minds to prevail... not barbaric fighting...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Uvenelei: so you're saying that you don't accept the legitamate government backed by the people of the Humanoid State because they weren't elected? (even though they have the support of the people of the Humanoid State)

kaboom

First Post
Thayadon wishes a audiance with Erika Lesage.

Assuming that she grants him one, Thayadon shows up exactly on time, and walks into Erika's offace. "I fear that the chosen of Mystra will be forced to take a more millitant role in affairs." he begins, "And we will need to be mobile if we are to be effectave. I would like to offer the lands and people of the nations of the Chosen of Mystra to the United Commonwealth. If you decline, then we will take this offer to the Church of Mercy, but we hope that you accsept."

Serpenteye

First Post
kaboom said:
Thayadon wishes a audiance with Erika Lesage.

Assuming that she grants him one, Thayadon shows up exactly on time, and walks into Erika's offace. "I fear that the chosen of Mystra will be forced to take a more millitant role in affairs." he begins, "And we will need to be mobile if we are to be effectave. I would like to offer the lands and people of the nations of the Chosen of Mystra to the United Commonwealth. If you decline, then we will take this offer to the Church of Mercy, but we hope that you accsept."

Didn't you already make that offer to Iuz, to prevent a war? Didn't he accept?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I have a fifth Declaration of Attack.
I have a fifth Declaration of Defense.

I have a sixth Declaration of Attack.
I have a sixth Declaration of Defense.

I have a seventh Declaration of Attack.
I have a seventh Declaration of Defense.

- - -

This is posted by request of Anabstercorian:

Those who look in the sky over Oerth see something awful. The sun is darkening.
All along the rim of the Penumbral Hub, masters of deep magic from before the dawn of time, before Time itself was even a concept, begin to weave their spells. Vast nets of phlogiston spread across the vacuum of space and trap terawatts of energy to power their spells, and the wind
begins to slow all across Oerth.
A powerful message reverberates through the minds of everyone who looks at the sun in fear and disbelief for more than a minute:

<< Do not be alarmed. The effect you are witnessing is temporary, a necessary side effect of our attempts to destroy the forces of Melkor. Do not be alarmed. Please proceed to the shelters of the Church of Mercy. >>

Remove ads