(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 4)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
(helpless look)

Mr. Draco, I haven't had time to properly read your plans.
All my time and effort has been spent on preparing for the Attacks and Defenses.

I am making a Ruling now, however:

You have raised an Army of 1,000 PL with this project.
This army, and the Githyanki Army (another 1,000 PL) are ready to march.

- - -

WARNING!!!

Mr. Draco, the race in question are the taraakians.
I wonder who in the IR has ever heard the word? (muses)

And yes, they can be called, from within.
Now that you know of them, you can call them.

However, they are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.
They in no way will serve the Union of Oerth, once they appear.
They will arrive, determine for themselves the situation, then mete out justice (and retribution) as they see fit.
They are as likely to attack the Union of Oerth for what they see as past crimes, as they are to attack Sollir for what he has done.
They MIGHT decide to obliterate EVERYONE who committed ANYTHING that could be even be CONCEIVABLY conscrued as an evil act.

With 12th level magic, they can launch an Attack of FOURTY, and a Defense of FOURTY, each and every day.

Finally, they will not arrive today.
They would arrive tomorrow.

Are you SURE you wish to summon this race?

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
The post above is my bad: Animus Abdicerer is my name in Gnomeworks Psionicle game. I confirm that I, creamsteak, posted the article above.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Mr. Draco, if I remember, ALL of your forces are dedicated to looking at other crystal spheres and cultivating your alliances...as per one of Serpentine's recent posts...

Nope. That post said that 15,000PL was being diverted to colonization purposes. If you truly believe that is the limit of the PL we have you are in for a serious surprise. (we've spent so far 6 hour long 11th level actions to create cydians, and whenever the nightfighter project begins to pay off it should jump more. plus we have our groundpounder generators to encourage VERY fast breeding/development.)

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
(helpless look)

Mr. Draco, I haven't had time to properly read your plans.
All my time and effort has been spent on preparing for the Attacks and Defenses.

I am making a Ruling now, however:

You have raised an Army of 1,000 PL with this project.
This army, and the Githyanki Army (another 1,000 PL) are ready to march.

cool. :)

hey, the githyanki lich queen wouldn't happen to know 11th level magic, would she?

One last thing, sollir thanks for reminding me about this, EVERY PL available to the Union of Worlds is coming home to fight. This includes warriors from EVERY COLONY AND NATION under our jurisdiction.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO ALYX

Alyx, you have your Second Power now.
What is it doing?

- - -

I have located Zelda's instructions.
Someone is going to be real happy when he sees them.

- - -

The Lich Queen does not have 11th level magic.

She would love it if you would give her the PL to research it (assuming anyone survives to see Turn 8.)

Last edited:

Mr draco creation of a new races takes a full turn and brings you 100,000 PL as per the rules IIRC.

Same as I am gonna get 100,000 PL (exept that it doubles :p) for my new race the Adelanti.

Btw, Edena can you be attacked on Athas if there is no magic at all now that I think of it?
And can I locate the Hellmaster and Acererak?

If I can locate them they will have a 40,000 PL PC knocking at their door.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
As Tokiwong is not responding, I am taking control of his two Powers, for this day only.

I will post the Resolution of Attacks and Defenses in 2 hours.

Last edited:

*wonders what miniscule of a percentage would it take for him to drop a Red Pudding bomb ontop of the Union of Oerth...*

Phibrizzo smiles, "Now comes the chaos..."

Acererak/Myrkul casts an illusion upon himself-giving himself a pleasing, handsome and happy apperance, and with his deific powers he broadcasts throughout as many parts of Oerth, Toril, Krynn, and Mystara as he can... (Oerth and Toril mainly)

"Do not despair, for those who worship and ally with Phibrizzo will be spared from all destruction, all harm when we enter his domain, you will be spared from the unnecessary destruction, your families will be spared...rise up, take arms against your own nations, for you all are now of one nation, of Lord Phibrizzo's Domain...a place where you will find your happiness and your cares would cease, take up arms now and settle peacefully later...resist...and not even the gods can save you. I offer you salvation, ignore your delusional leaders and serve us!"

(OOC-This is of course, a lie, but the people don't know that but I bet the mists will just love a highly broadcasted lie...)

Last edited:

Kaboom, for your past help with the red puddings we offer your PC Thayadon Fasfoni and his faction to be prominent in Ravenloft as long as you aid us.

The same goes for Alzem, who will be our military general if he accepts.

Last edited:

And how do you think of the mists reacting to the 11th level rebuilding of 2 worlds now in total order and peace.

Just building, constructing, peace and order. How would they like that 2 worlds wide?

And what do you think they think about the Scro Starleague carppet bombing every world they can that has been infected with positive energy nukes and you bet we got plenty to spare.

And what about out Agent Oerth that we are spraying everywhere.
(as in agent orange from vietnam but now Agent Oerth :) Thank Kalanyr for the great name and Idea).

Remove ads