Explorer
Hallucinate
Dessegregate
Mediate
Alleviate
Try not to hate

Okay, enough of my INXS moment... :D

How about Integrate or Reintegrate

Integrate: 1 : to form, coordinate, or blend into a functioning or unified whole.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
amalgamate (as said above but some of the following may help)

VERB: To put together into one mass so that the constituent parts are more or less homogeneous: admix, blend, commingle, commix, fuse, intermingle, intermix, merge, mingle, mix, stir1. See ASSEMBLE.

Last edited:

Agback

Explorer
die_kluge said:
to describe the process of pulling together lots of little things into one big thing?

"Assemble".

die_kluge said:
Like, what the terminator did in T2, where he was frozen, shattered, and then pooled himself together.

I need a verb to describe that.

"Reconstitute" or "reassemble". The first is more appropriate for the sort of melting/mixing/pooling that the T2 effected. "Reassemble" would be more appropriate to pieces or components rather than portiions of an homogeneous whole.

die_kluge said:
Something like:
"Go forth and *pull all the pieces together so that the sum of all the pieces is whole again* of all the little pieces."

"Reassemble".

'Go forth an reassemble all the little pieces.'

Regards,

Agback

Last edited:

hong

WotC's bitch
die_kluge said:
The word I really want, and I don't know what that word is, is something like assimilate, but with the implied meaning that when all pulled together, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole.
This exact sentence once appeared in a book by Derrida.

Hong "would I lie to you?" Ooi

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I was wondering what is the context the word is going to be used, while you said a verb, could you not make it an event such as The Gathering, The Coming, The Hivedom, The Joining.

diaglo

Adventurer
die_kluge said:
... thesaurus...

that's the word i was looking for. i was gonna tell you to go look it up in a dictionary. but then i knew there was a better source.

how about if it just looked like we brain farted all over the place. :eek:

Remove ads