• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

• Yes

Votes: 180 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 155 46.3%

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Groups are a couple of years older since this thread was last visited. I wonder how much more or less diverse groups have become, age-wise.

I'm 22, I'm the DM, and I regularly recruit new players into the hobby via my siblings, the neighbour kids, and their friends. My current group is all 17 and 18 year olds. (Apparently all my friends my own age have too many "responsibilities" that come before playing D&D. lol)

WayneLigon

Adventurer
There was, now there is not. We're all in our 30's and 40's, but we had the daughter of one player and her boyfriend playing with us for quite some time; they were 18 and 17. They're both at college now (and still gaming up there) for the forseeable future, so our average age bounced back up. We had no problems with them, except for occassionally having to explain a certain reference to them.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
For what I consider "my" group, 19 - 22, with the majority being 21.

For the other group I game with, I am by far the youngest by around 16 years, while the rest of the group is within a few years of each other.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads