Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Scotley

Hero
Okay gang, tired of waiting, gonna just take my best guess and get things moving again this afternoon or tomorrow depending on how my day goes.

Scotley

Hero
My notes with the stats of your opponents are hiding from me. I will either find or recreate them, but it may take a couple of days. Sorry for the continued delay.

Scotley

Hero
Apologies to my long suffering players. I am off to the beach for a little R and R and perhaps an umbrella drink or three. I hope to return rested and brimming with ideas for your gaming amusement.

Scotley

Hero
Yes, Florida. We rented a house on a place called Perdido Key. Not in the Keys, but in north west Florida right next to Orange Beach Alabama. It is an island. Very nice beach, the weather was great and there weren't many people around. Perfect for a relaxing vacation.

mleibrock

First Post
Yes, Florida. We rented a house on a place called Perdido Key. Not in the Keys, but in north west Florida right next to Orange Beach Alabama. It is an island. Very nice beach, the weather was great and there weren't many people around. Perfect for a relaxing vacation.

I've been there when I was a teenager. Great place indeed.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

I'm leveling up Radoon and didn't know how much gold we each got from the last fight. I did take the +5 keen flaming burst dagger so I'm sure that'll be a good portion of my share.

Realized I did a few things wrong in our fight with the lich, all to Scot's advantage unfortunately. Guess that makes up for his allowing us to hold the one bad guy.

Scotley

Hero
You could easily clear a 100,000 gp each from selling a few key pieces in the tower.

I think we all had some lapses owing to the length of time we waited before actually finishing this one. I had a couple more things in mind that I didn't use too.

Leif

Adventurer
I totally forgot to write down the magic items that Gnurl got off the lich. I do remember a robe of the archmagi and a kick ass staff or two. I guess there are some massive spellbooks, too? :D

Remove ads