Jemal's Anniversary Special!

dream66_

First Post
I thought I had this but now I'm confused and can't find it in the answer in the book.

My move object is +4, for a STR of +4 , +5 if I concentrate. What is the biggest thing I can lift with my mind, and how much damage does it do if I hit someone with that object. It should just be like strength, but I can't even find that.

Jemal

Adventurer
The main 'ranks and measurement' chart is on page 11. Move object works just as Strength.. you can lift a mass rank equal to your effective strength rank. rank 4 is 800 pounds, rank 5 is 1600.
As for damage, throwing/hitting someone with something is essentially an improvised weapon, using your base combat bonus to hit, and dealing damage equal to your rank.

Jemal

Adventurer
Had a busy week, my manager's out on Medical leave so lots to take care of at work, and my baby girl's teething. I been posting OOC stuff to threads but haven't had enough time to do a game update, they usually take a while.
I get some days off now, so I'll try to do some updates.

Raivon

First Post
http://www.d20herosrd.com/ That is the site that should help you get a little better understanding of mutants and masterminds. If you need any help I am sure there are a few people who would be happy to help you :) Glad to have you joining the game.

Jemal

Adventurer
Lasluna - Keep in mind this is not D&D, while you could simulate the same type of character as a 'fighter/druid', there are no actual classes. Check out the link Raivon threw down, it's a similar system, but the character creation is a bit simpler - you basically just pick what kinda powers you want and pay for them. (Specifics for this game are on the first page of this thread).

Remove ads