Jemal's Anniversary Special!

Wrahn

First Post
Should I free up a point, or should I wait for XP to buy it?

"Low Level"? When do I get the ability to make superheroes of my own? Do I get my own office? I am not sure I like what I have seen of the retirement plan so far...

Jemal

Adventurer
Should I free up a point, or should I wait for XP to buy it?
I'd prefer the former but its up to you
"Low Level"? When do I get the ability to make superheroes of my own? Do I get my own office? I am not sure I like what I have seen of the retirement plan so far...
Slow down there tex, you're not even middle management yet.

Jemal

Adventurer
OK went over all the characters in the rogue's Gallery, only problem I noticed was [MENTION=6675475]BBs[/MENTION] - Scott only spent 74 points, not 75. You have an extra point to spend!
Other than that, everybody seems good.

Jemal

Adventurer
VV - I was waiting for characters to get posted to the RG once they were finished before I looked at them. I'll assume from your statement that yours is finished and go look at it.

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, looked over your sheet VV, first up, I think there was a formatting error when you posted it, your abilities say:
Abilities ( 26 pp)
Strength 0 , Stamina 2 , Agility 2 , Dexterity 2 , Fighting 2 , Intellect
Its missing awareness and presence, and the # after Int.
I calculate from your skills that you have a 4 int, 2 awe and -1 presence?
Are any of those stats from the 'power up', or is that what you're really like IRL?

Not sure what the empty 0's in your skills are for.. placeholders? Everything there adds up properly so I guess they don't matter.

Everything seems to add up.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Formating errors from the spreadsheet I made to make 3e characters. I need to further tweak it so I can copy/past without edits.

Perhaps my stats are too high without enhancements? I still view stats as in D&D I guess.

Remove ads