Kingdom Lost - Episode 2 "Department 7"

Tokiwong

First Post
Selene follows as well, towards the Last Chance Motel. The office is loacted towards the front of the L-shaped complex with two floors for the main building, while the office is only a signle story. There is a single door that leads into the office.

JimAde

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"How 'bout I give Chloe a call to find out about the car angle?" James asks the others once they've arrived.
"Go ahead," Dexter says. "I'll go take some shots and we can look at them later to see if Rizzym's car is one of them." He walks away, pointing the camera casually in front of him, clicking away.

Shalimar

First Post
"How 'bout I give Chloe a call to find out about the car angle?" James asks the others once they've arrived.
"Sounds like a plan." Sakura agrees, following James and Selene. The slim detective looks around at the place, trying to see whether or not she can tell if people are there or not.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Sounds like a plan." Sakura agrees, following James and Selene. The slim detective looks around at the place, trying to see whether or not she can tell if people are there or not.
Selene agrees, "Give her a call, just in case."

Festy_Dog

First Post
James nods after hearing the concencus, and takes his phone out to give Chloe a call. Using the number stored in his phone from Chloe's call earlier that day, he waits for her to pick up.

"Hey Chloe, how are you?" he asks if she picks up.

Tokiwong

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
James nods after hearing the concencus, and takes his phone out to give Chloe a call. Using the number stored in his phone from Chloe's call earlier that day, he waits for her to pick up.

"Hey Chloe, how are you?" he asks if she picks up.

Chloe finally picks up, “I am fine, just getting ready for work, did you guys find everything you needed? I am a little pressed on time here, but well this is important, right?”

Festy_Dog

First Post
Tokiwong said:
“I am fine, just getting ready for work, did you guys find everything you needed? I am a little pressed on time here, but well this is important, right?”

"Yeah actually, it is kinda important, but it'll only take a moment," James says.

Hmm, how to say this right...

"I was wondering if you knew Rizzym's lisence plate number, if you could give me an exact description of his car?" he asks, "I just don't want to mistake someone else's car for his is all."

Tokiwong

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"Yeah actually, it is kinda important, but it'll only take a moment," James says.

Hmm, how to say this right...

"I was wondering if you knew Rizzym's lisence plate number, if you could give me an exact description of his car?" he asks, "I just don't want to mistake someone else's car for his is all."
"Uhh not really, I know he drives a motorcycle, a rice burner or something. But I doubt he took his own vehicle, be pretty easy to track him down if he did, wouldn't it?" Chloe replies.

Remove ads