Kingdom of Ashes IC discussion (What if we held a war and *everybody* came?)

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Spellcraft 19.

Jansten would be better suited to this.
Nope- whatever it was, he hid it from you.

To Justice:

"I percieve no imbalance. Ask for something, and if I find its value low enough, you can have it."

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Diplomacy: 53

"I think it would be fun to discover what you have to offer me, Lord Aregonn."
"I offer you nothing. If you wish something greater in the bargain, ask for it, or we're done, here."

"Tell me of my ancestor, Aregonn. You were at one time a great hero, as was he. Why did your hatred drive you to become physically unliving instead of immortalized by the memory of man for your great deeds?"

The_Universe

First Post
"Tell me of my ancestor, Aregonn. You were at one time a great hero, as was he. Why did your hatred drive you to become physically unliving instead of immortalized by the memory of man for your great deeds?"
"That's what you want to know? Which is it - to know of me, or of that bootlicking pretender?"

Last edited:

Casting a look over her should at Xath, she speaks through the rings, "The price is worth the pain."

Aloud, she speaks to the Lichlord, "Tell me on my ancestor, Lord Aregonn. Your story will wait."

The_Universe

First Post
Casting a look over her should at Xath, she speaks through the rings, "The price is worth the pain."

Aloud, she speaks to the Lichlord, "Tell me on my ancestor, Lord Aregonn. Your story will wait."
Bam! Creepy memories, galore! Congratulations! You too bleed insanity when you dream!

But you can also recall stuff relating specifically to Thane Apecto, looking through Bluestar colored glasses, of course. ;)

Xath

Moder-gator

Xath shouts through the rings "NO!" but it is too late.

Remove ads