Kingdom of Ashes IC discussion (What if we held a war and *everybody* came?)

Laurel

First Post
L'Aurel had stopped confused, unnoticed amongst the crowd, but at Justice's last words she looks to the Bluestar hopefully. We have a right to know...

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
L'Aurel had stopped confused, unnoticed amongst the crowd, but at Justice's last words she looks to the Bluestar hopefully. We have a right to know...
"This alliance is based upon 'give and take.' You would take without giving...how uncharitable. If you wish to know what I do, name your price. If it seems attractive, you will know all that I do of your mother."

Xath

Moder-gator
Xath had slipped back into thoughts of Mordred, as Justice had waited for a response from the Bluestar. She was unconsciously scowling at the Apectan sigil emblazoned on the front of her friend's dress. At these words, however, Xath snapped out of those thoughts and her face became very pale.

"No, Justice," she said, a slight trace of fear in her eyes. "You don't want his memories. Ask him questions, get him to tell you verbally, but don't" she shuddered "Don't go into his mind. Please"

Archon

First Post
Archonus stands on guard and flinches as his love reacts to her new, painful memories. His hand edges closer to his sword. Thoughts race through Archon's mind(unbroadcasted).
"That bastard. He's sowing discord amongst us. He'll kill us all as soon as he get's the chance....maybe i should end this now while te fight is on our terms...."

"Ah, but you misunderstand my meaning." Placing her left hand on her hip, she raises a finger, "You will not walk away from this empty handed - you will recieve a payment. However, the payment must match the goods offered." (Diplomacy 53)

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Archon said:
Archonus stands on guard and flinches as his love reacts to her new, painful memories. His hand edges closer to his sword. Thoughts race through Archon's mind(unbroadcasted).
"That bastard. He's sowing discord amongst us. He'll kill us all as soon as he get's the chance....maybe i should end this now while te fight is on our terms...."
He thinks to himself, turning a blind eye to the warriors that the Bluestar has surrounded himself with. ;)

"I agree. But since I am the one that holds what you wish, Mistress Greyclaw, it is I that determines the proper price. What will you offer me?"

Firmly placing her right arm on her right hip, she looks him level in the eye, "Please, Lord Aregonn, I prefer Lady Greyclaw."

Turning to the side, she paces a few steps. Stopping, she looks up, opens her mouth, and quickly shuts it again. Her gaze meets the ground, and she paces for a moment longer.

"I am not a woman of many possessions, Lord Aregonn. The knoweldge I possess is, for the most part, that of the history books in the library of the Jade Forest Academy. You un-lived through the ages chronicled in the pages of my school books - you know the truth of them. I do not know what things are secret to even your eyes... but, tell me, do you know that the Apecto had a child?"

The_Universe

First Post
A single eyebrow raises over his blue-washed eye socket. "Thane may have sown his seed over hill and dale, but nothing ever came of it. That harlot he was going to marry was as barren as these plains," he continues, motioning to the snow-covered ground around you. "Even I desire truth, Lady Greyclaw."

Justice's eyes sparkle for a moment, but quickly her dancing orbs are iced over by her calm, cold act. "If I speak a lie, may the sky crash down upon me! Thane Apecto had child and his line lives on in this world, even now."

Remove ads