• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist Versus Lotus (Ariel Judging)

LuYangShih

First Post
Record: 0-0
Powers: None.
Yen: None.

Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist steps forth from the crowd, radiant in a bright red skirt and blouse, with a white ribbon tied around her hair. Her tail swishes back and forth as she walks towards the center of the arena, her bare feet clapping lightly on the cobblestones. She glances around at the surrounding throngs, before raising her voice in a loud proclamation.

"I have newly arrived to this land, and wish to do battle. Though, I must say, I find the warriors here to have teachers of little merit, with dwelling place of as little worth as a burrow in the sand, and whose past fights are wrought with mistakes."

I find your teacher to be honorless, your keep to be valueless, and your battle record to be unskilled.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
From out of the sky, a large flying carpet decends to the ground with grace and speed. A small but gaudy tent in rich red's and gold's stands atop the carpet. From within the tent emerges a large, well muscled man in red silk pantaloons and a golden turbin. He carries a chain in one hand which trails behind him and connects him to a beautiful girl dressed in purple silks and a veil of golden coins which let show only the piercing lavender eyes from within.

"I, Lotus, challenge you in the name of my master, the Sultan. My master tells me that he has heard of your family and that your niece's reputation preceeds you. He also informs me that the foundation of your home is worthless and that you are reputed to be slower than a salted slug in combat."

"I find your niece to be the perfection of like unto a tart, your basement to be worthless, and your reflexes to be irrelevant."

Lotus

Copper Sash 1
Record: 1-0
Yen: 1
Powers: Sig style-Chain, Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Crowd Pleaser

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"I Ariel Eastwind feel Kysthi has the best insult and may set the type and lenth of the match......"

I decree this match to take place at the rapids south-west of the Dragon's Crater on the dawn of my east wind.

Last edited:

LuYangShih

First Post

Kysthiwen smiles, the rushing water splashing across her face, as the raft moves swiftly downstream and the east wind rolls across the air.

"Very well, Lotus, I accept your challenge. If it is acceptable to yourself and the judge, I would prefer a 3 flag Style Speed match. I always love fighting someone who knows the value of grace and beauty."

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I accept your terms for this match,
Kythsiwen."
, Lotus says with a smile and a small bow of her head.

Balancing upon the unsteady raft, she stretches to limber up her muscles. Grateful for the warm morning sunshine and the cool wind blowing through her hair, Lotus looks up into the sky where her Sultan keeps pace with the plunging raft from his vantage upon the large flying carpet.

Now that she has warmed up, Lotus decides to begin the fight in earnest. Deciding to try a tricky move first, Lotus leaps high into the air actually dissapearing above the Sultan's flying carpet for a moment. From so high up, she can actually see the landscape of tundra around the rapids that they ride upon.

Falling gracefully through the air, Lotus flips once to maximize her momentum before forcefully barreling straight down to trample her opponent beneath her feet. Knowing that her foe will undoubtedly come up with a beautiful defense as well as an attack, Lotus waves her sharp claws between them to stop her opponent as best she can...

The tricky tiger leaps over the tundra as it forcefully tramples the lash; waves away the beauty of the fortification!

LuYangShih

First Post

Kysthiwen begins swaying along with the currents buffeting the raft, preparing herself for the first attack, feeling the east wind caress her skin. Kysthiwens granite eyes sparkle slightly in the burgeoning light of dawn, and as the match commences, snaps into sudden motion.

Moving from her swaying motions into a full spin, Kysthiwen leaps into the air, using the wind at her back to further buffet her into the sky. She extends her right hand slightly, a glimmer of steel barely visible from the vantage point of those below. Continuing her spinning motion, Kysthiwen wraps an ethereal white mist around the sword, parching nearby clouds of their moisture.

Completing her spinning motion, Kysthiwen lets the sword fly from her grip towards her opponent as she lands back on the raft heavily, dark hair flying. The impact of her landing sends a wave of roaring water smashing across the bow of the raft to avert any attacks her opponent might make.

The sword withers the clouds; averts the roar of the holy ground!

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"A wonderfull use of the tiger style win the round for Lotus....."

Point Lotus

One Flag Lotus; 0 Flags Kysthi Goal 3!

LuYangShih

First Post

Wiping the blood from the side of her mouth, Kysthiwendor bares her sharp teeth and emits a low growl. The raft slowly slides by a nearby marsh, and Kysthiwendor drops low into a crouch, her eyes glimmering with excitement as she recognizes a sparkling green mist hanging over the murky waters. Placing both palms on the surface of the raft while extending her tail behind her, Kysthiwendor vaults herself to the side over the marsh. Moving with incredible speed, Kysthiwendor races across the semi-solid surface of the slimy waters, passing through the poisonous mist, using it to block her opponents vision and attacks.

The tiger prances before the marsh; blocks the assailment of the venom!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Seeing her opponent race off into the dangerous looking mist, Lotus takes a moment to think instead of following blindly and letting her foe pick the battleground. Looking above her, Lotus see's her master the Sultan looking out into the green mists from the higher vantage point of his carpet. This gives Lotus an idea...

Closing her eyes and bowing her head, Lotus takes into her hands the chain which is both her prison and her newest symbol of hope. Whispering a prayer to her mother the Lady, Lotus channels her family's magic into the chain. A white light shines forth from her forehead briefly and then glows around the chain itself.

Swinging the chain around in a circle, she starts spinning it quickly above her head until it begins to lift her up into the air. Tilting forward, Lotus begins to fly out over the marsh and above the green mists. Gaining altitude, she finally spots the trail of her foe's passage through the vapors. Speeding up, she once again dives at her opponent from above, dropping down on her from above to attack. Lashing out with her chain, Lotus also uses it to defend against the attacks of her feline-like foe...

The northstar drops above the atoll; defends against the stab of the feline!

Rathan

First Post
"Kysthi's quick thining and wise choice of hiding places wins her this round!"

Point Kysthi

One Flag Lotus; One Flag Kysthi Goal 3!

Remove ads