• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Land Of The Dead

Tetsubo

First Post
Ain't It Cool News just posted a link to the trailer for the new Romero zombie movie. So who here is excited about it? I can't wait.

Frostmarrow

First Post
I'm pretty excited, yes. It even looks cool too. I lke the actors they've chosen - Dennis Hopper among others. Dawn of the Dead is my favorite from the previous ones. I'll be seeing this, that's for sure.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Can't wait for it. The trailer is pretty cool- there's a line in there, something to the effect of "they're watching and learning"; echoes of Bub the Zombie.

Side note, apparently Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead) have cameos in the movie.

Warden

First Post
Bring it on, baby. I've been spending the last six months incorporating my zombie-hating friends into the genre just so that I can finally watch it with other people.

I've even used a heavy number of zombies in my campaign just to get them excited about the idea of zombies on a rampage.

My only concern is the amount of gore in the film -- it was a signature aspect of the previous three, but now that it's being released by a major studio (Universal) will we have to wait for a DVD release to see a "Director's Cut" with everything as it was intended?

Kri8or

First Post
I've been waiting for a good zombie film to bring things back to their roots. No more turbo zombies! They should be slow and attack in waves like the crushing tides of the sea!

Plus Asia Argento is kinda sassy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads