Leif's 4E Revenge of the Giants [First Recruiting Thread]

Leif

Adventurer
I made a mistake doing it this way, so we're about to have a "do-over." I'm going to close this thread, and start another recruiting thread. In that thread, post the one character that you want to play. The first five posted that I like will be the party. Walking Dad and drothgery each have almost satisfied me wth their characters posted here, I didn't immediately see an alignment posted on either character, so that's why I hesitate. Post COMPLETE characters. I'll add a link here to the new recruitment thread.

WD's Denaris and drothgery's Sariel are within mere centimeters of being the first two characters accepted. I make no claims of fairness, equal opportunity, or political correctness. You are free to submit any character that you like, but I am likewise free to reject any character that I don't like for any reason at all, or for no reason whatsoever. Don't like it? There are plenty of other games right here on ENWorld.

I'll put more information about what I am looking for in the next recruitment thread, which will be linked: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...nge-giants-final-recruitment.html#post5939911

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Last edited:

Remove ads