• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's 4E Revenge of the Giants [First Recruiting Thread]

Leif

Adventurer
I made a mistake doing it this way, so we're about to have a "do-over." I'm going to close this thread, and start another recruiting thread. In that thread, post the one character that you want to play. The first five posted that I like will be the party. Walking Dad and drothgery each have almost satisfied me wth their characters posted here, I didn't immediately see an alignment posted on either character, so that's why I hesitate. Post COMPLETE characters. I'll add a link here to the new recruitment thread.

WD's Denaris and drothgery's Sariel are within mere centimeters of being the first two characters accepted. I make no claims of fairness, equal opportunity, or political correctness. You are free to submit any character that you like, but I am likewise free to reject any character that I don't like for any reason at all, or for no reason whatsoever. Don't like it? There are plenty of other games right here on ENWorld.

I'll put more information about what I am looking for in the next recruitment thread, which will be linked: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...nge-giants-final-recruitment.html#post5939911

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Last edited:

Remove ads