• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Yttermayn

First Post
Yesterday I got a dime sized flap of skin peeled off the back of my right hand. They dont call the inside of appliances "cheesegraters" for nothing!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
YOwzers!! ouchers! *shudder* that hurts more then any thing that has happened to me in the last two years!

Yttermayn

First Post
Three stitches. The doctor broke a needle trying to put in the first stitch. She was really having a hard time getting it through the skin.

Scott DeWar

I am now well known amongst the IV Nurses as one to avoid. My skin is very tough, my veins deep and the vein walls tough. They kept on moving away from the needle.

Leif

Adventurer
I, on the other hand, am an IV nurse's wet dream -- I have big veins in my elbows and wrists. I have received credit for donation of 25 units of my Type O- blood, but I must have received multiple credit for a couple of them because I donated platelets instead of whole blood. There's no way I've been stuck by the red cross vampyres 25 times!

Scott DeWar

I use to give religiously, at least 2 gallons, maybe 3 in my life. Then one day my tough skin in the crook of my arms got so scarred that a vamphyr phlebotomist tore my arm so bad that the ligaments and tendons still are hurting. I have never been abe to give again

Scott DeWar

As Eldran the Ranger cautiously approaches the mass, it seems to somehow sense the approach and shudder a bit. It's surface is moving somewhat, appearing somewhat like the way bedclothes move when someone in the bed is a bit restless -- slow, rhythmic undulations.

ewwwww! there is someone in the web!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've had a few things coming together in RL for a while now, and they've kept me very busy over the weekend and yesterday. I hope to be back to posting full on this week and through the weekdays, but at least the next three weekends are going to be dicey for me.

Haven't even had time to read to see what's been happening in my various games - hopefully that will be happening in bits and pieces through the day today.

Remove ads