Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
[ASIDE]

OOC: I think you mean that Manny should have rolled better on his Ref Save. I gave Mowgs every chance to save the little booger, but apparently, be-bopping blithely down that spooky corridor was a central part of the personality that Mowgli had in mind for him. And, to be fair, I think Mowgli was looking for a way out of the game that wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Tylara's and Capizzio's attacks cause great discomfort to the summoned creatures, it is true, but Kerlan's attack pierces the Drow Wizard where he lives and strikes him down. When Larin Karr falls, the demon and devil are instantly teleported back to the respective nether region from whence they came.

Combat Ended, Wizards - 1000 Monsters/Bad Guys - 0

[This may not be strictly proper for handling summoned creatures by a defeated wizard, but that's the way it works this time, anyway.]

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan falls to his knees, wiping sweat from all over his face."That was a close call. I thought we were goners. Ty, I think it's time to use that wand. We are very vulnerable right now."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"And when we get healed up we need to do what one seagull said to the other seagull: lets get the flock out of here!"

Scotley

Hero
Tylara puts the wand to good use with no effort to conserve charges. "We are lucky people and I for one intend to make generous offerings to the gods when we get home." This level of humbleness is totally out of character for Tylara and likely indicates a serious head injury.

Scott DeWar

Cappizzio will check the body of Larin Karr, behead him and suggests they all beat feet out back to the village.

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Capizzio finds on Larin Karr's body:

a very nice-looking short sword
a quality hand crossbow, w/ a quiver of 20 bolts
a nice ring
a high quality robe
a nice headband
2 wands
a staff
14 scrolls
masterwork thieves' tools
and ... drum roll please ....
a spellbook

Checking for magic, as I know that you will, everything but the spellbook is magical. Spellbooks aren't magic, are they? (Shrug, if they are, then this one is, too, but I don't think that they usually are, unless they are guarded by spells/wards/etc.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

ooc note on a spell book:

If there is a magical protection on the spell book there will of course be a residue of magic. However - as you have guessed - there will be no magical residue otherwise.

Remove ads