Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan travels along with the others, contemplating the new understanding that is now at his fingertips. He as recently deciphered the workings for the next level of magical spellcasting. He understands new spells more powerful than any he had before. It feels good.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont -- Your Guide Simeon Longknife

The Wizards turn to the west at the "T" in the primary UnderDark passageway and trek onward behind Simeon Longkinife. About two miles from the intersection, you come upon the remains of a very large campfire complete with a burned spit big enough to skewer a good-sized goat. A search of the area turns up noting else of interest and the Wizards continue on. About three miles further on down the passageway, the Wizards hear a very deep voice up ahead speaking in rhymes? Could that awful noise be singing? Whatever/Whoever is making the noise is a good distance ahead. OOC: What light source are you using? Still got the continual flame blazing away?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Adding Ioun Torch to equipment (which will be done in the next hour) but he really doesn't use it unless he really has to.

Simeon stays ahead of the light source and moves as Stealthy as possible. Then he remembers he forgot to tell the others that if they hear a wounded cave lizard call that it is a signal for trouble while a mating mobat means to stop and wait for him to come back to them.

Sighing he starts back to the group wondering if they will want him to use surface creature calls.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Suddenly I find myself wondering what a mating mobat sounds like .... And I'm having visions of the scene from "Forrest Gump" .....

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

Francheska holds her continual light dagger in her hand to watch her step as the party moves forward slowly.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Continued

OOC: Holy Man, make a stealth check for Simeon first of all.

IC: The "signing" stops abruptly.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
When the singing "stops abruptly" Simeon stops abruptly as well.

OCC: Sorry +2 for favored terrain not added was excited to get my first roll in. Total is an even 30.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont -- What Simeon Sees (Wizards Keep Out)

[sblock=Simeon Longknife/Holy Man]Simeon, a bit ahead of the others and his vision not impaired by a strong light source, sees a very large (12-13 feet tall) humanoid clad in skins and carrying a massive sword. The creature has evidently heard something, because he has now stopped and is looking back in the direction of the party. Thankfully, there is a slight bend in the passageway that shields them from his sight, but he has noted the glow of their light source and is curious about it. He does not look like he is about to do much else at the moment, just look back and wait, but you can just never tell with giants.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads