Lets find the Location for our CON!

Kallikrates

First Post
I do the 48 way vote.

If at all possible, no matter what state this convention is held, I will attend.

So I see Kansas, Missouri, and Kentucky as possible states to hold this convention any other state up for nomination?

Why don't we hold this in a centralized location of the East Coast. Therefore we could all pay a lot less to get there. You see, the ones in the East Coast could drive or fly really cheaply. Then we could all contribute some money towards the people that have to fly for a more expensive price? I think that would save the most money, but correct me if there is a cheaper way... I think we should do this based more around the most cost efficient way.

Midna

First Post
I say somewhere in the middle. There is about half and half for people in the west and south. And most it's hard like me to go traveling far distances with work XD. Or we have it hopping around and traveling from one year to the next at a different location.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
I agree with it being in different places each year. Its just that the first year is the hardest lol but I know it will happen we just have to work at it

Kallikrates

First Post
Funny one James, but seriously I see Kansas, Missouri, and Kentucky as the only viable options right now.

West Virginia and Maryland are just too far away from the west cost.

To those on the west coast: Say something please. I don't believe any of us have psychic abilities. No matters what our characters are capable of.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Funny one James, but seriously I see Kansas, Missouri, and Kentucky as the only viable options right now.

YOu all heard him! My home state is viable. No stealing my delusions either, or I'll hunt you down with a Slim Jim.

Remove ads