• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise grabs her head and shakes it. Eh. Taking a few steps back. Somethings not right it's it's...

OOC:[sblock]Elise attempts to identify if she just got hit with a spell. Elise's spellcraft. (1d20+11=24) and hopefully what spell it was or at least what school it might have been from.[/sblock]

SuddenDawn

First Post
[sblock=LogicsFate]Elise knows that a spell was cast on her.[/sblock]

Elise suddenly notices a small figure running towards her from the direction opposite the camp, the light from her dancing lights glistening a listen on its scales. The other characters near the camp fire notice the figure as it closes on Elise. As it approachs, it is identified as a kobold.

OOC: LogicsFate, If you want I will let Elise use her readied action against this threat if she wishs. If she doesn't use the readied action against the figure, then please consult the following action.

[sblock=LogicsFate]If Elise does not use her readied action on the kobold, it will run past her towards the campsite, giving her an AoO if she so desires.[/sblock]

Sorry everyone, it is still not the next round. I just need to get this information from LogicsFate.

LogicsFate

First Post
A spell, Elise finishes her statement.

If it is armed and she percieves malice in it's actions she'll use the spell, if not, she tries to figure out whats going on. She's very confused.

Sirhahn

First Post
LogicsFate said:
A spell, Elise finishes her statement.

If it is armed and she percieves malice in it's actions she'll use the spell, if not, she tries to figure out whats going on. She's very confused.

OOC: I'm a little confused as well. What spell would Elise be using against the running figure (I didn't see that she readied one)? Anyways, SD, could you please recap the situation and list the initiatives again? Thanks

SuddenDawn

First Post
Elise is surprised by the suden appearance of the Kobold, but it pays her no mind. The unarmed figure runs past towards the other party members. The shadows deepen as the kobold draws near and Dancing Lights wink out plunging the area into deeper darkness.

The kobold closes within 10 feet of Krit and Ces. With a gesture and and a shout*, Flames leap from its hand engulfing Krit and Ces. Gilthanus, having moved back, is out of range of the spell.

OOC: Ces takes 8 damage, Krit takes 13 damage. Both should roll a reflex save.

[sblock=SpellCraft DC: 16]Burning Hands[/sblock]

Round 3
Krit [10/10] Damage: 13 or 6
Elise [11/11]
Gilanthus [4/4]
Cesurius [8/8] Damage: 8 or 4
Kobold

Ces and Krit stand next to one another at the camp site, Gilthanus stands 5 ft behind them. The Kobold stands 10 ft in front of them and Elise is a further 10 feet back. Everyone finds it difficult to see now as the lights have been extinguished and the shadows seem longer.*

[sblock=SpellCraft DC: 22]Darkness[/sblock]

Sirhahn, I cannot do so right now, but I may still provide a summary to this poitn. Round 2 is now over and round three begins with Krit (possibly bleeding out).

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
As the kobold rushes toward him get the bastard Ces take the full blow of the fire Arhhhhhhhhhlive, Ces seems on the brink of collapsing

Remove ads