• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

rb780nm

First Post
As the skeleton falls, Iosef sinks to his knees. He recites a prayer of thanksgiving to his god and her servants in the celestial tongue as he wipes the blood away from his face and tries to slow the bleeding. "I suspect I could use the powers of the pool myself..." he says, his countenance paler than you've ever seen it before...

OOC:
Working on my level up. I think the holy weapon (extra +1 bonus to any weapon for 5 min/day) is a better choice than a mount, but I'm open to other people's opinions.

Also, I think I learnt my lesson about backing away while fighting and exposing the squishier members of the party for this fight...

Satin Knights

First Post
"Yeah, now would be a good time to visit the healing pool, before we disturb anything else. Leave the champion's armor and weapon here for now. I don't want to tickle the curse before we heal."

(unless someone objects, limp to the healing pool in the middle of the map, Gragnor in the lead)

[sblock=ooc]Definitely the holy weapon. Mounts rarely get a chance to be used.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You make your way back to the Chamber of Rest, grateful for the fact that you encounter nothing hostile along the way. Asar's death seems to have taken the bite from the pool of fear as well, so your stumbling trip is uneventful.

Each of you drinks deep from the fountain (I'm assuming . . . let me know if this is not the case); as the cool, clear water washes down your throats, you feel you weariness and wounds fade and you are marvelously refreshed. Kalgor feels a weight lift from his shoulders as the weakness he's suffered since the Shadow struck him is washed away as well.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
'NOW we find out it does that!" Turning to Gragnor, "You didn't say it does that!" "What? It heals. I told you that." as he starts back peddling a bit anyways from Kalgor's temper.

Calming down slowly, "Doesn't look like I am going to need that lesser restoration spell on the walk home."

"What's next. Oh yeah, gotta light a silly lamp and then we can take this Dimera home to her sniveling brother."

Turning to the girl, "Why did the fools in your town use a haunted crypt for an adulthood test?"

[sblock=ooc]Grrrrrrrrrrr... Checking back, yep! I skipped my drink earlier. :blush:[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: We had no idea cause no one except you had ability damage ;)

Once everyone has gotten their drink, Anaerion puts back the healing potion back in his bag. With a look of concern on his face he stares as Kalgor gets really angry at Grangor, but over what he does not know.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien replies, "The crypt is not supposed to be haunted by these undead creatures. It wasn't on previous visits, as I understand it. Did you not find the pillows in the pit traps? None of this was supposed to be deadly at all."

"Do you seriously believe a right of adulthood included those well-armored skeletons!? Pshaw!"

She makes sure Dimira drinks some from the pool to be revived completely so she can explain what happened.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6 Perception: +9 (low-light vision)
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 24 Current: 24
CMB: +4 CMD: 18(14ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
+2 Will vs. Enchantments, +1 With Resistance
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 3/3 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
0/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 0/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jackslate45

First Post
"However, it is a fact that these creatures are here. Therefore, something happened prior to you getting here. Maybe further investigation in the crypt will reveal all?". Anaerion suggests.

rb780nm

First Post
"Are there any corners we haven't poked our noses into yet?" The paladin asks, his usual 'color' returning as his wounds close and the blood stops flowing out of his body. "If there are, then we should continue our search once we have the girl back with her brother."

OOC:

Did we search the corpses for gear?

Satin Knights

First Post
"Therre is a big wood doorrr I couldn't get thrrrough and a rrroom with waterr that goes zap!"

"I left my sling bullets back in the big battle room and it probably deserves a good searching. We need to find where to light this silly lamp."

Kalgor hands the new girl a dagger and hanbo (club), "To defend yourself with."

"Easy stuff first. Back to where we just were. Remember, we cannot take what belongs to the crypt. We can only take what we or Dimera's group brought in."

Remove ads