[LPF] Darkness Rising

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien was at first apologetic and then a little scared the winged lion wanted payback.

But, she cannot help but feel pride when he recounted her taking him out so quickly. But tactfully, she refrains from speaking up about it. She even lets the insults slide, after all the creature was dead a few moments before. She'd be grumpy too under the circumstances.

"What happened to the real Relios, then?"

"What about the imposter? Are you all finding him quickly or are you still going to keep grouching at us over this little mistake and minor misunderstanding?"
The archeress asks with a straight face and innocent tone.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +8 Perception: +15 (low-light vision)
AC: 24 (18 flat-footed, 16 Touch) +1AC Prot Evil
HP: 35 Current: 64
CMB: +9 CMD: 26(19ff) Fort: +6 Reflex: +12 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Protection from Evil +1AC, Bless
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining, Daybreak Arrows (28/40)

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa chokes down a sigh, struggling to retain a poker face as the young archer insists on prodding the tempers of both the massive beast and the paladin. "What my comrade means to say," the priestess says carefully, putting her hand gently on Tyrien's shoulder, "Is that we regret our mistakes and would be grateful for the opportunity to help set things right. I would add that we apologize for taking up arms against a loyal servant of Helerion." The last is clearly directed to Arrak.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno Phoenicus, priest of Issolatha

Agno nods his agreement with Larissa's words.

"Most regrettable. Forgiveness is, hurrr... being begged."

[sblock=OOC/Actions]--[/sblock]

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 11
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand: shortbow
Ammo (Arrows): 32/40 remaining
6 arrows w/daybreak
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 remaining
Channel Energy: 0/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 4/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 3/7 remaining
Totem Transformation: 2/4 minutes remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
3rd level: cure moderate wounds, daylight, fly (D)
2nd level: chill metal, lesser restoration, share language, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien glances at Larissa with an arched eyebrow.

She is not one to let anyone speak for her and she adds her own comments, "I already said I am sorry."

"But Arrak, you are no longer dead. As I recall, you attacked us before I ever shot you. It was a bit chaotic as most battles are, but I fired arrows in defense of my companions. You tried to kill us."

The half-elven lass is starting to believe they have kissed enough arse over this misunderstanding. The winged lion is not even dead anymore.

+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Protection from Evil +1AC, Bless
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining

Satin Knights

First Post
The winged lion seems accepting of the apologetic tones of the tengu and human as sincere, but is still riled by the impudence of the half-elf.

The priest and lion walk around the crystal vault a bit to the point where they are on the opposite side from where the stairs emerged. With a wave of his sword, the paladin herds you around so he is able to see what is going on as well. Laying on the floor is an old priest. It surely looks like the Father Relios you came in with, but this one is a bit gray as if he had been dead for most part of the week.

"That is the real Father Relios, Defender of the Faith, Protector of the Relics of Helerion and monsignor of this citadel."

The paladin interjects, "The others are collecting the one who fell from the spire."

Examining the body, "Looks like we are going to have to dip into his own stash of gems to get him back on his feet. I only brought one sufficient diamond with me. We were in a hurry." says the old monsignor from the other temple.

"I attacked the imposter. I defended myself from those who were clearly in league with the imposter. I defended my house! And yet you want to lay blame on me?" It is clear that the anger of the beast is rising, focused on the half-elf, and its overbearing draconic nature will accept nothing short of total capitulation.
[sblock=map]
citadel30.png
[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
"Blame lies with the impostor, whom we slew," Larissa observes. "No one doubts your courage or prowess, Master Arrak. Your defense of this place was beyond courageous. Is there need for any of us to say more than that?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien doesn't really think the lion creature would attack an unarmed person and puts her bow away.

She doesn't even bat an eyelash and replies, "I don't want to blame you. It is rather sad. But I forgive you and will accept your apology anyway. I will not even have any hard feelings over the matter."

+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Weapon in Hand: none

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining

Satin Knights

First Post
The creature has had enough of the insolence from the girl and turns. It unleashes a roar that shakes not only the tower, but your very souls.

[sblock=Fort save DC 19]If fail, fatigued for the day and deafened for 2d4 rounds.[/sblock][sblock=map]
citadel31.png
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno Phoenicus, priest of Issolatha

Agno staggers under the aural onslaught but straightens and glares at Arrak for once showing an iron will.

"That is, hurrr... enough!" He looks to the paladin. "We have confessed our complicity in what happened to Arrak but the evidence clearly points out that our only crime is being, hurrr... easily duped. Will you continue to let representatives of other temples, representatives who have come with the intention of freeing your temple from invaders, be assaulted by your servant?"

[sblock=OOC/Actions]Fort save: 1d20+7=21[/sblock]

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 11
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand: shortbow
Ammo (Arrows): 32/40 remaining
6 arrows w/daybreak
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 remaining
Channel Energy: 0/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 4/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 3/7 remaining
Totem Transformation: 2/4 minutes remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
3rd level: cure moderate wounds, daylight, fly (D)
2nd level: chill metal, lesser restoration, share language, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

Remove ads