• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] No Loitering

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn, human male

[sblock=MiniStats][SIZE=+1]Wilmorn[/SIZE] Human Ranger 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +6

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +2

In Hand: Bardiche (+5, 1d10+6, 19-20/x2, slashing,reach,brace,+2 CMD resist sunder)
Conditions: None yet
Favored Enemy:
  • Human +2
  • Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive and Survival
  • Weapon Attack and Damage
  • May ID creature untrained (look, it's a human!)
Wild Empathy: 1d20-1
Skills:

Acrobatics +7, Handle Animal +2, K(Dungeoneering) +5, K(Geography) +5, K(Nature)+5, Perception +6, Stealth +6, Survival +6, Survival(Track) +7
[/sblock]
[sblock=movement]Wilmorn moves to a scouting position.

new map[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kepli Stormborn, shaman

[section]
Kepli moves along with the others exiting the Dunn Wright Inn and traveling along the streets. She makes a detour into a store on the way and comes out triumphantly holding aloft two flasks.

"Alchemist's fire. Just in case things turn nasty." She turns to Aszar. "Would you mind terribly carrying them on your horse? My pack is pretty heavy and even this extra amount of weight is a bit much."

Scuttle flies over as the group walks. He shrieks challenge at every passing gull, pigeon, or alley cat.

[/section]
Current Map
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Kepli[/size] Aasimar Shaman 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +10 (+12 w/ Alertness)

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
CMB: +1 CMD: 12 Fort: +1 Ref: +1 Will: +5

In Hand: Shortspear
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance
Special:
Concentration +6
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 1/1
Alchemist's Fire 2/2 (w/ Aszar)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal

AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 6 Current: 6
CMB: +0 CMD: 6 Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +4

In Beak: Nothing
Special:
Speed: 10 ft; fly 40 ft
Melee: Bite +4 (1d3-4); 0 ft reach
Improved Evasion

[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png

[sblock=Movement]
Current Map Erin takes up a stealthy position next to Wilmorn to provide cover if something goes wrong
[/sblock]

[sblock=Erin Vaneese Mini Stats]

Erin Vaneese
AC:16 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +1 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +1
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4

Concentration: +5
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Mirror Strike

Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (Planes) +8, Linguistics +9, Profession (Cook) +3, Spellcraft +8, Stealth +11

Current Weapon in Hand: Wakazashi, +5, 1d6+1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect:
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sweet. Looks like it works for everyone. I'll trundle you all along. :)[/sblock]

The party makes its way through the City of Glass in the bright midday sun, making final purchases in preparation for their mission. The contract / information packet places their goal to the south of the city, so they make their way toward the southernmost exit of Venza.

Aszar quickly realizes he'll have to rein in his horse if he doesn't plan to leave his companions behind, but the steed doesn't seem to object to taking a more leisurely pace for now.

Soon enough they find the gates, and the path which should lead them to the encampment.

[sblock=ooc]It's midday, and the camp is a little over a day away. Did you want to leave now and camp / rest on the road (or push on through the night, I suppose, though fatigue rules start to come into play there), or wait until the morning?

Also: everyone give me a Perception check with your next post so I've got it "on file." ;) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Aszar Kzolp, Merfolk witch

merfolk.jpg "It poses no strain to my mount." Aszar says, lowering his head in gratitude as he takes the flasks and secures them in a container attached to the horse saddle.

The road seemed inviting to the merfolk, who looked back at the city with certain disdain.
His attention seems focused on what the tiny turtle seems to be whispering in his ear, or where such structure would be on a surface dweller. Sound works a tad different underwater.

Perception: lame 7

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Mini Stats]Siddhartha the Hunter
HP: 9/9
AC: 18 FF:14 T:14
CMB: 5 CMD: 19
Fort: 1 Reflex: +4 Will: +3
Perception: +3 Initiative: +6
Armed: Longbow (Deadly Aim) +4 d8+2 (Point-Blank +1/+1)
Unarmed: Longsword +5 d8+4
Arrows: 100/100[/sblock][sblock= Perception = 12]1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12
[/sblock]
Siddhartha silently travels along, his mind focused on appreciating the surroundings of the city scape as it takes a turn to the countryside. Speaking up out of the blue, "If we camp, I call last watch."

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn, human male

[sblock=MiniStats][SIZE=+1]Wilmorn[/SIZE] Human Ranger 1

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +2

In Hand: Bardiche (+5, 1d10+6, 19-20/x2, slashing,reach,brace,+2 CMD resist sunder)
Favored Enemy:
  • Human +2
  • Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive and Survival
  • Weapon Attack and Damage
  • May ID creature untrained (look, it's a human!)
Wild Empathy: 1d20-1
Skills:

Acrobatics +7, Handle Animal +2, K(Dungeoneering) +5, K(Geography) +5, K(Nature)+5, Perception +6, Stealth +6, Survival +6, Survival(Track) +7
[/sblock]

As the group moves away from the city and southward on the path, Wilmorn's steps lighten, and he moves slightly ahead of the group and slightly off the path. He smiles at Erin's company. He had expected to take this position alone, now that Master Martin is not there to cover him and guide him, and is clearly glad that it is not the case with this job.

As they continue on, Wilmorn mutters every so often. Along the way, he slows and meets up with the group. "Perhaps we can work our way off the path as the day winds to night, and look for an off-path site for the night." He looks at the group uncertainly. "I am not sure if any of you are able to see better in the night. If so, it may be best if you take the mid-watches. I expect the first and last watches will have a touch more light to work with, and I would serve better in one of those shifts." He digs at the dirt as he speaks, and his eyes drift lower and lower until they are looking down at his feet by the time he's done with his suggestions.

[sblock=Wilmorn's mutterings]Let's see...scouting...
Ok, keep the eyes forward...slightly unfocused...
Wider vision...
Remember the sides...
That horse sure is loud...
Focus!
Wait...slightly unfocused...
Oh, yeah, need a campsite for the night...

[/sblock]

Perception: 1d20+6

Voda Vosa

First Post
Aszar Kzolp, Merfolk witch

merfolk.jpgAszar weigths the words of the ranger for a moment. "I can see in the shadows of deep water, the obscurity of this medium should prove no problem for my eyes. I then volunteer to take the mid watch." he says finally.

Remove ads