• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
"I think this will help you," Tamarie explains curtly as she trots up to Darvus. Stopping, she immediately breaks into an abbreviated song, filling the area with her clear song, very unlike her common speaking voice. Her hand erupts into flame and she reaches out and places it on the man's shoulder, enveloping him in a temporary aura of fire. When the flames dissipate, his leg feels better.

[sblock=Actions]Move to J26, speak, Cast Heavenly Fire on Darvus:
Healing Darvus with Heavenly Fire: 1D4 = [4] = 4
[/sblock]
[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 6/7 (Darvus Healed)
Bolts remaining: 19/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow(loaded)
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor (594r)
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
Money: +50gp(retainer),-25gp(horse rental)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ye wanna make me loose weight? How considerate!" The dwarf curses and runs, huffing and puffing.
Double move towards mister bony.

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus breathes a sigh of relief as the healing magic pushes the arrow out of his leg. He wastes no time, however, chasing after the dwarf, calling back behind him, "I owe you, my lady!"

[sblock=OOC]Double moving to the next skeleton.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Hearing the first skeleton fall, Yosephus starts sprinting toward the other side of the building where he thinks the other skeleton is.

[sblock=Action]Run move L-29 to V-19.[/sblock][sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +1 CMD: 11

Fort: +5 Reflex: +1 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +10
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Channel Energy: 6/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin sees the first skeleton fall to his companions and knows they have the situation under control. Seeing the trap door nearby he yells out to the others letting them know of the possible way down to the bottom.

Everyone! I think I found a way back to the bottom over hear.

He reaches into his bag and puts together a couple of concoctions just in case he needs to...dispose of any trash.

[sblock=Action] I move over to the trap door and get ready to open it up. I prepare a bomb just in case I need to use it for....things [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 17/17
CMB:+1 CMD: 14
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +1

Perception: +7
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___ 3:___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.

We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.

We have finally stopped on our journey to Boar's Ridge, but sadly were unable to find an inn anywhere close by. I guess tonight my little tent will have to suffice. Anyways, the adventure has been pretty boring thus far, but I am excited to finally reach this place very soon. I truly wonder what type of great things we will see once we get there. Note: Do not forget to prepare my Nimble Cat Mutagen and Bomber's Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture in the morning.
Day 2 – Well we found the hill and decided to camp out for the evening away from the structure, since supposedly skeletons and undead are more powerful at night (what rubbish!). Anyways in the morning we will be going into the structure to see what we can find and to clear it of any vile creatures that decided to take up residence. Note 1: I discovered 2 new concoctions on the way here that I am looking forward to trying. One will allow me to increase my speed exponentially and the other modifies my Mutagen slightly nearly turning me into a beast myself. With a few extra claws and teeth I should be able to do some damage to stuff if it decides to attack me.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Running towards the other skeleton sentry, another arrow makes its flight towards Darvus. This one bounces off of his armor. It is a foot race as to which warrior will get there first to take care of the relatively easy opponent.

[sblock=Tamarie]The boys ran off, but the skeleton here did drop a bow and quiver of arrows if you are interested in picking them up.[/sblock][sblock=Combat Round 4]
20/20 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Darvus ~ falchion in hand
19/19 HP ~ AC 17 ~ Yosephus ~
39/39 HP ~ AC 22 ~ Muzdum ~
17/17 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Devlin ~ bomb in hand
..7/7..HP ~ AC 16 ~ Tamarie ~ MA 587r

..-10/4..HP ~ AC 16 ~ K26 skeleton A Shattered and destroyed
..?/?..HP ~ AC 16 ~ K6..skeleton B shoot at Darvus (1d20+2=11)

[/sblock][sblock=Map]
Approach10.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
"Shame for these to go to waste." Seeing the melee death squad running off to the next undead monster, Tamarie stops to scoop up the bow and arrows before trotting off to keep from being left alone, her overdress fluttering in the wind.

[sblock=Actions]Scoop up bow and arrows, then get moving again as soon as possible. She can't use the items but they might be valuable later.

First loot iz mine! :)[/sblock]
[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 6/7 (Darvus)
Bolts remaining: 19/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow(loaded)
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor (594r)
Temporary items in possession: bow and arrows
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
Money: +50gp(retainer),-25gp(horse rental)[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus continues sprinting toward the other side of the building.

[sblock=Action]Run move V-19 to P-7.[/sblock][sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +1 CMD: 11

Fort: +5 Reflex: +1 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +10
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Channel Energy: 6/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus continues his advance upon the remaining visible skeleton.

[sblock=OOC]Double moving to the next skeleton. Won't reach him this round, but next round I should be upon him.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin sees the rest running on a shrugs to himself. Holding the bomb ready in one hand he slowly lifts the trap door to check inside to see if it is merely a way out or if anything could sneak up behind them.

[sblock=action] ready bomb and lift the trap door to see whats inside. [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 17/17
CMB:+1 CMD: 14
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +1

Perception: +7
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___ 3:___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.

We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.

We have finally stopped on our journey to Boar's Ridge, but sadly were unable to find an inn anywhere close by. I guess tonight my little tent will have to suffice. Anyways, the adventure has been pretty boring thus far, but I am excited to finally reach this place very soon. I truly wonder what type of great things we will see once we get there. Note: Do not forget to prepare my Nimble Cat Mutagen and Bomber's Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture in the morning.
Day 2 – Well we found the hill and decided to camp out for the evening away from the structure, since supposedly skeletons and undead are more powerful at night (what rubbish!). Anyways in the morning we will be going into the structure to see what we can find and to clear it of any vile creatures that decided to take up residence. Note 1: I discovered 2 new concoctions on the way here that I am looking forward to trying. One will allow me to increase my speed exponentially and the other modifies my Mutagen slightly nearly turning me into a beast myself. With a few extra claws and teeth I should be able to do some damage to stuff if it decides to attack me.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Remove ads