[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Just get a rope and make him climb up. I can easily hold his weight" the dwarf says, puffing his chest to look impressive. Despite his efforts, his belly is what stands out the most.

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
"Rope?" Tamarie asks, as if to verify. Slipping her backpack off her shoulder, she rummages through it, "Candles… brush… writing supplies… spare bag… hammer… hmmm. Sorry, no rope here." Wind whipping through her hair, she holds the brush a moment and comments under her breath, "Gonna need this later."

[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 6/7 (Darvus)
Bolts remaining: 19/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow(loaded)
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Temporary items in possession: 1 bow and arrow set from sentry skeletons
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
Money: +50gp(retainer),-25gp(horse rental)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Gotta do everythin' 'round 'ere!" complains the dwarf, as he starts a feat of rummaging through his backpack, and taking all sort of things out of there, as if he were a clown on a circus.
Finally, he produces 50 feet of hemp rope, with a grappling hook attached to it.
He stands up with certain difficulty, and spinning the hook ungraciously shouts over the wall
"Mind yer head!!" before throwing the thing down, at the cleric's feet.
Once the cleric is secured at the rope he'll begin pulling to aid him in climbing up.

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus straps his shield to his back and then climbs the offered rope up to the others.

[sblock=Action]Taking 10 for a total 6 (-4 ACP for just armor).[/sblock][sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +1 CMD: 11

Fort: +5 Reflex: +1 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +10
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Channel Energy: 5/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Watching Mudzum pull the last of the group up the wall, Tamarie doesn't react at first. About a third through the climb, she lifts her crossbow and points it out into the courtyard, searching intently.

[sblock=Action]Watching for enemies or other interlopers that might come along, crossbow pointed towards where they would come around from the open door in the center, if they came from there.[/sblock]

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Seeing the dwarf taking the lifting quite handily, Darvus slings the bow he got from Tamarie and looks back down the wall at the doors. "Well, I suppose the only question now is how we want to go down? Those doors to the inside no doubt lead to some stairs, and a fair bit of trouble, I imagine."

[sblock=OOC]SK, Tamarie handed me a bow from the skellies. Is it a longbow or a short bow?[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 20/20
CMB: +6 CMD: 17
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +5

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+6, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin steps up beside the dwarf and peeks over the wall as he helps pull their comrade over. "Sure does look heavy," he replies as the dwarf struggles with the weight.

[sblock=ooc] Sorry on the delay for my posting, have had a lot of traveling to do due to family and such so been quit busy. Should be good now though. [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 17/17
CMB:+1 CMD: 14
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +1

Perception: +7
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___ 3:___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.

We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.

We have finally stopped on our journey to Boar's Ridge, but sadly were unable to find an inn anywhere close by. I guess tonight my little tent will have to suffice. Anyways, the adventure has been pretty boring thus far, but I am excited to finally reach this place very soon. I truly wonder what type of great things we will see once we get there. Note: Do not forget to prepare my Nimble Cat Mutagen and Bomber's Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture in the morning.
Day 2 – Well we found the hill and decided to camp out for the evening away from the structure, since supposedly skeletons and undead are more powerful at night (what rubbish!). Anyways in the morning we will be going into the structure to see what we can find and to clear it of any vile creatures that decided to take up residence. Note 1: I discovered 2 new concoctions on the way here that I am looking forward to trying. One will allow me to increase my speed exponentially and the other modifies my Mutagen slightly nearly turning me into a beast myself. With a few extra claws and teeth I should be able to do some damage to stuff if it decides to attack me.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
"So… we have the trap door on the tower on the opposite side, and the front door, right?" Tamarie asks, a bit of wavering uncertainty in her voice. She reaches up and clears some hair from her face, a sign of annoyance creeping over her face.

Remove ads