M&M 3e: Young Justice!

Walking Dad

First Post
Chirp is struck full in the chest by Boyzarro's blue eyebeams. A moment later he finds himself frozen in a block of hardened green moss. The moss is totally covering him, is very thick and hard, and he cannot breathe.
Can Dre try to cut him free with his claws? It is an actual physical effect? What do I need to roll to do it?

Zerith

First Post
Sorry, I just figured "blue laser beam of death", and since he managed a woping 22 on the toughness save I figured he, somehow, managed to not get 'hurt' by it. and chirpy is a lightweight at best; he can't take a laserbeam to the chest and just shrug it of, but he is also a bit of a comic relief character so I figured a good way of him being hit by a death ray and it not relay hurting him was to have it burn his foot a bit.
(he also moves very very fast, so I figured it was not unresinable for Boyzarro's aim to be off a bit, so long as he still hit given that when he attack boyzarro was aiming for any area in particular)
I also just figured it was just a laser beam because, well, Bazarro is basically superman and supper man is a pure brawn type(from what I know any ways, I don't know to much about most of Super's foes, 'zarro included)

Also The Chirp's Initiative is insane; he acts first in just about given circumstance so I went ahead and made a full post because things tend to be slothful in this RP and I was trying to increase the pace. that said you could have gave me some kind of idea that the attack was not direct damage so I did not just steam on forwards and make a buffoon of myself.:blush:

Anyways, removed the post as it was.
...(I want my roll of 19 back T_T)

Zerith

First Post
alright; so is Chirpy still contained but able to breath now or is he free?
And since he is/was wereing a gas mask, is it still in place or has it been effectively destroyed by the rescue? I want to know if he should start getting queasy now :3
(Since it's just a fiarly basic gas mask we all known it's basically replaced between adventures, it takes him like 1 second to go into a store, find one, pay for it, and get back, for that matter, same thing with snakes :3)
Also, as soon as this indecent i over, he is getting a large 'snack' :D

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: Hi all. I haven't been able to devote the kind of time and, frankly, interest to this game that it (and you) deserve. It's been like that for a while, and if you count the days since the last post you can see that this just isn't working. I work enough during the week that, when I come home, I often times just forget that this game is going on. That's not good enough for me, so I'm stepping out officially.

I've got so many other projects on the go that I can't keep this one up to the standard that I would like to. It is entirely in light of that fact. I'm not interested in putting my finite creative energies towards this project (which won't get published, and is NOTHING like the actual show; which I suppose is my fault.) when I've got other, personal projects I'd rather commit my energies towards.

I'm also stepping away from my SWSE game for the same reason, I just can't see it going anywhere COMPARED TO the personal projects I'm focused on.

You folks have been great.

If I was a player I'd keep going, but I can't GM three games pbp, write a novel, write modules for sale, and GM my home game all at once.

Remove ads