M&M 3e: Young Justice!

Zerith

First Post
ya know, about to post dos not generally mean two days latter :blush:
but as for being swamped with Real life stuff, happens, but use the right terms so we don't think you're only minutes away from posting :erm:

Shayuri

First Post
Zerith, patience. PBP is a slow gaming medium and Fire said previously that he was busy...which implies delays.

It's good that you're enthusiastic, but there may be better ways to express it than griping about a mere couple days of delay. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Zerith, why don't you give GMing a try? I ask in all honesty as you seem to have enough spare time, much imagination and like to do big posts. I would certainly play in your games :)
(as I will in this one. This is meant as an addition, not a replacement.)

fireinthedust

Explorer
GMing is hard. I might even be looking for someone to help me out if this work overload keeps up!

Okay, I've got five minutes so I'll go to the IC post right now and just go with it.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Also: I'm working on rules for 0-level Pathfinder characters. I have brain spurts for this stuff and have to get them out. I have several game systems I started working on, and then I lose track and get distracted. Luckily I finished the initial stuff for 0-levels in two days(!), they're that simple. Woo!

Zerith

First Post
Oh, if I GMed I would end up either being twisted evil Cliche DM who trys to kill the party in imaginative ways, or fluffy comicale GM who makes things far to easy because I don't know just how hard things should be.

And I would also probably use my own home brew game set up that would award players who make in depth characters.
(want to be a munchkin? make the character feal epic and do it in depth. Poof, extra stats. But just say you're baron von assume pants and I think we know what teh crazy guy dos from here o_O; )
[as far as making a character, the stat set up would be much more free form as it was intended to complement pure text based RPing that previously had no stat lines in it]
I still have the working Alpha from years ago, before I looked at D&D in any detail, I just never used it and I think I would have to rework a lot of stuff. :blush:

But onto point, I know these things can take a long time, my original RP method/group involved several players who all made bigger posts then I've been making now: Yesh, mine have been relatively 'small' :angel:
and it could be a constant week between some people's posts, it just annoys me when "about to" becomes "in two days":hmm:
(all though some of the RPers there just amaze me, one hour for a detailed and massive post that make the one's I've made thus far seem tiny)

Hmmmm, I might have to get Afterwall ready then :/

Remove ads