• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2E] Freedom League Unlimited (OOC)

hero4hire

Explorer
Okay I have been having serious trouble getting on enworld and my patience has worn thin.

I do not want to abandon the game though.

Who would be willing to go to another forum tp play?

hero4hire

Explorer
I am open to ATT. The advantage there is most of us already have accounts.

Two Other Options I have considered are www.myth-weavers.com where they have online options like your own private forum and a dice-roller that you put right in your post and www.groovygamers.com where I am already a moderator. No bells and whistles like myth-weavers but it has a solid M&M community.

Bialaska

First Post
I am open to ATT. The advantage there is most of us already have accounts.

Two Other Options I have considered are www.myth-weavers.com where they have online options like your own private forum and a dice-roller that you put right in your post and www.groovygamers.com where I am already a moderator. No bells and whistles like myth-weavers but it has a solid M&M community.

I think ATT would be best simply because most have accounts there. I'm not that fond of joining too many new boards, since I already feel that I'm on many that are taking attention to keep up with.

Remove ads