• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2E] Freedom League Unlimited (OOC)

Elric

First Post
H4H, can you please let us know what the status of this game is, hopefully that it's getting moved to ATT as you mentioned...

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
FYI: Right when it looked like I'd have a handle on the new job and would be able to post fun things, I got hit with a hurricane. Stupid weather. I'm not even home right now, as my neighborhood is still without power.

Bummer.

I have sporadic Internet access until further notice.

hero4hire

Explorer
My sincerest apologies to everyone. I have been with extremely limited internet access and contending with some serious RL issues.

I do intend to continue the game and will try to achieve some momentum soon after this unexpected hiatus. Just let me get my $#!t together.

Jemal

Adventurer
I, Too, have had troubles recently with my computer/net access (as stated elsewhere on these boards). I'm back now, though I won't be moving to ATT. Good luck with the game, y'all.

hero4hire

Explorer
Well enworld seems to have sorted their issues and I am online more again.

Who wants to continue this or should I consider it a wash due to my prolonged absence?

DM_Matt

First Post
Well enworld seems to have sorted their issues and I am online more again.

Who wants to continue this or should I consider it a wash due to my prolonged absence?

Today Arsenal and Dragon Fist just got accepted as characters in XLS's game, and bialaska is playing a female paragon there too. If you were a little earlier...

hero4hire

Explorer
Hmm with Jemal out with computer problems and you three playing your characters elsewhere I'll consider it a wash then.

My apologies for being gone for so long. I hope to do much better restarting this somewhere. I have too many pages of plot-stuff that fit in perfect with the Freedom League mentality to see fall by the wayside.

Remove ads