• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2E] Ultimate Thunderbolts - OOC (Recruiting!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Aura is getting a good bit of discussion on the M&M boards as somewhat troublesome (multiple saves and all of that). :)

Keia

Gideon

First Post
Hmm..Not trying to cause trouble. I was thinking the multiple bone spikes would make hitting Fracture painful. If you want Dayspire, I'd be just as happy to have the Aura only take affect when someone hits me. That would actually fit better with what I want the mechanics to represent.

hero4hire

Explorer
Dayspire said:
Absolutely, Hero4Hire. Consider yourself the first alternate.

And thank you to the players for their patience - this past week has been a wee bit difficult. Now we can get to some (what I hope to be) cool scenes. :)

Edit: Holy heck. I just realized I haven't posted Whirlwind or the Prof to the Rogues thread. I will correct that tonight!

Awesome! Should I post or send you a character idea?

H4H

Dayspire

Explorer
Gideon, let me check out the rules issue on the boards later this morning (when I'm actually awake... Cursed cats).

Hero, can you PM me some ideas? Thank you!

Dayspire

Explorer
Everyone still around? There's a couple of you that haven't responded... Please let me know if you can't post, I'll use an alternate.

Thanks!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm here. I'll try and chase Nuke down as well . . .

By the way, Dayspire - sorry I didn't get ahold of you when you were in Canton . . . things were a bit hectic, though it would have been cool to hang out for a bit.

Keia

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Dayspire said:
Everyone still around? There's a couple of you that haven't responded... Please let me know if you can't post, I'll use an alternate.
Thanks!

I can post but it has been hard. Work is eating a ton of time and energy. I hate to bring the game down, so I am going to back out. I am not happy about it but, I think it is best. It will give someone else the opportunity.

Dayspire, your game is fun and you have done a very good job. This is exactly what I look for in a game. Thanks for the great time and all of the fun!

Thanks,
Nuke

Dayspire

Explorer
Not a problem, Nuke. I understand.

Hero4Hire, if you're reading this - I'll give you first opportunity for playing Marrow/Fracture. If you'd rather wait and play your own suggestions (which I understand!), let me know.

Otherwise, is there anyone out there wanting to play a bad mo' fo' mutant? Let me know. Stats are here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=154067

Anyone seen Kaiju aka lissambe?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Dayspire said:
Hero4Hire, if you're reading this - I'll give you first opportunity for playing Marrow/Fracture. If you'd rather wait and play your own suggestions (which I understand!), let me know.
As an aside, nuke was playing Twister, not Fracture. :)

Keia

Remove ads