• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2E] Ultimate Thunderbolts - OOC (Recruiting!)

Dayspire

Explorer
Thanks, guys. I could have assumed that Verdant was going to reel in that soldier, but I hate making assumptions! :)

Move up later today!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Dayspire]I suppose the Professional could have used Nemesis on the EMT gathering his skill after watching him the first time. Also, there was Beginner's Luck, but I didn't want to use that in case there was still going to be combat somewhere.

Well done combat - good job!!
Keia[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yeah, weekend plus holiday stuff, plus people with changing connections (from school to home) - things usually slow down here until after the 2nd. There should still be posting though, just not as much.

Keia

Dayspire

Explorer
Keia -[sblock]I'm so sorry I didn't respond, Keia! Holiday-related hub-bub and such, I'm sure you understand. In answer to your question, yes you could have used that on the EMT. I should have thought of it. But if I remember right, it wouldn't have helped that poor guy who died... [/sblock]

Everyone have a good Xmas? Hopefully we can get the momentum back that we had and get this rolling. I'll post again later today, but I was hoping Fracture/Verdant might do a wee bit of interrogation... :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Dayspire]No worries, he's going to be a difficult person to GM because of his ability. I don't know if I like nemesis or not, as player or GM. I've got a guy in a f-t-f game that bought 8 ranks of it and . . . what a pain to rule on. Still, it was a cool concept and the guy roleplays well so . . . that's good enough for me.

Anyway, take care. Have some good holidays!
Keia[/sblock]

Remove ads