M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
Sure enough, Tenebryn finds a secret door in the Eastern storeroom. After a brief check, Rinaldo manages to open it. It leads to a five foot wide passage. Scattered steps cause the passage to descend slowly down.

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
Sure enough, Tenebryn finds a secret door in the Eastern storeroom. After a brief check, Rinaldo manages to open it. It leads to a five foot wide passage. Scattered steps cause the passage to descend slowly down.

Any sign of disuse here comparable to the last 5' corridor? Assuming no, Nurlan says,

"This corridor looks more promising than the other one. Ashnar, do you still want to take another look back there, before we continue? If you don't find any sign that the cobwebs are fake, we ought to proceed down this one."

Velmont

First Post
"So we go for that one. I'll go again in front, and Tor or Somac, one of you behind me, just in case."

Rinaldo put his sunstick in front of him to light his path, and starts to looks around and move slowly, to see what will come to them next.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Hope them zombies are all that were guarding this place. With the trail leading this way it feels like we are ignoring the easy way round the defences. In any case lead away Rinaldo, I'll bring up the rear." says Tenebrynn.

orsal

LEW Judge
Erekose13 said:
"Hope them zombies are all that were guarding this place. With the trail leading this way it feels like we are ignoring the easy way round the defences. In any case lead away Rinaldo, I'll bring up the rear." says Tenebrynn.

Nurlan falls into place in front of Tenebrynn, his longspear ready in case they get surprised from behind.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Barbarian1

Somac falls into place behind the merchant, his eyes peeled and his glaive ready to attack any threats that may spring on them from the darkness.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor, Son of Ariathus

Tor takes up his position behind Somac, as long as we are in single file. If the corridor is wide enough, he moves up next to Somac.

(Currently experiencing excrutiating dial up speeds...)

Manzanita

First Post
The party follows the narrow winding stone cut tunnel for about 40 feet. At this point it splits into two directions, East and South. There is no indication of travel either direction.

[Erekose, please roll a D20 for Tenebryn.]

Remove ads