• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Magical Arrows

Zweihänder

First Post
Doom3524 said:
Whenever you calculate price for magical arrows, it works on an entire quiver, not 1 arrow. The price is based on the 20 arrows in a quiver.

Anyways, who would spend that much on 1 arrow, no matter what it does???

A friend of mine paid 100k for a single arrow in a high-powered game. Of course, that arrow had the effect of a nuclear missile, allowing him to beat an Elder Prismatic Dragon when he was level 3, but...

^_^

IcyCool

First Post
Zweihänder said:
A friend of mine paid 100k for a single arrow in a high-powered game. Of course, that arrow had the effect of a nuclear missile, allowing him to beat an Elder Prismatic Dragon when he was level 3, but...

^_^

How did he get 100k at level 3? ;)

Zweihänder

First Post
4 person party, each of them chipped in 25k (which was their inheritence or something... I wasn't part of the game, so I'm not clear on all the details).

Also, the DM house-ruled out the "1 level gained per encounter" thing, so he went from, like, level 3 to level 15 after that one encounter. It was crazy.

Remove ads