Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil Arden said:
Its not really that great. It just happens to be on and so I thought that's where you might've chosen the title, rather than using lupine to match with feline. Then again the Lupin could be from ::shudder:: Harry Potter's werewolf professor of the same name.
Had I not bought the DVD, you would have just given me spoiles of the movie. Luckily, I did buy the DVD around Christmas time and have watched it about three or four times. Its okay, but not nearly as good as the first two.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Kemrain said:
Aren't all the new threads this month supposed to start with J?

- Kemrain the Tired.
Meh. If you're tired you should go to bed, unless you just woike up. In that case, either drink a cup of coffee or take a shower.

Kemrain

First Post
Frukathka said:
Meh. If you're tired you should go to bed, unless you just woike up. In that case, either drink a cup of coffee or take a shower.
I'm at work already, and I don't like coffee. It's yucky. I'm tired because I only got 5.5 hours sleep lastnight. I got up too late to shower. Stupid 'work' not being at 3pm...

- Kemrain the Grumbly.

Kemrain

First Post
Frukathka said:
Hmm, it possible to fix yourself a cup of tea?
Hmm. Perhapse. But caffeine doesn't make me more awake, it makes me more wired. Not sure if I wa... Mmm. Tea.

- Kemrain the Tea'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads