Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
... That's a pretty cool title to have, though.

Wanting... what? My rationale was basically, "The Bard is a weak class. These feats give Bards a little more flexibility." Then again, I think they might be a bit much for LEW, at least taking them all in at the same time. I was considering making a new thread to propose just a couple of them, then I'd propose more later as appropriate.

But wanting what? Not flavorful enough? Not worth it, mechanically?

Edit: Just noticed the thread was responded to... I'll discuss it there. ;)

Ooops... I think? :p

Threadcromancer does sound pretty interesting... someone should use that as a custom title.... :)

Last edited:

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Yeah that's what I do, I have my internet friends, my old buddies from high school and such, and my gaming groups. At least one person is always contacted in each group to spread on the word to the others.

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
... That's a pretty cool title to have, though.

Edit: Just noticed the thread was responded to... I'll discuss it there. ;)

As you've seen by now, the issues are mostly on the "fighter" feats, but the bardic feats also have a few problems I pointed out.

Trust no one writing rules material, I guess.:];)*

*Not fully serious advice.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Knight Otu said:
As you've seen by now, the issues are mostly on the "fighter" feats, but the bardic feats also have a few problems I pointed out.

And yes, bards suck. :p

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:

I should quote you on that the next time you propose a rule... ;)

I agree they're pretty rough, though. I never knew this Astros guy -- do you know anything about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads