• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xath

Moder-gator
The brownies are done and cooling out of the oven. 24 brand new chocolate delights have just entered this world.

Height: 2" x 2" x 1/2"
Weight: Approx 2oz.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Xath said:
Yes, but looks aren't everything...

*rim shot* :p
Hey she can laugh at herself. Remember if you can't laugh at yourself you can always laugh at me. All the other girls do.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Xath said:
If this is in answer to the ***Challenge*** then you are incorrect. I don't even have a brother.

Hey I said I was going to give it a shot, I didn't say I was any good at it.

Crothian

First Post
Aeson said:
Hey she can laugh at herself. Remember if you can't laugh at yourself you can always laugh at me. All the other girls do.

Hey, even I laugh at you!! :lol:

...sorry, the joke was there and I tried to resist, honest.....need to take iron will..... :cool:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Crothian said:
Hey, even I laugh at you!! :lol:

...sorry, the joke was there and I tried to resist, honest.....need to take iron will..... :cool:
ouch thoust hath wounded me

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
Darth K'Trava your mind is a dark scary place isn't it?

It resides in the gutter, so THERE. :)

Can't be any worse than whoever started that thing with Joshua Dyal, Torm and panties recently.... :uhoh:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Crothian said:
who said bards had to make pretty sounds??

:lol:

The last bard our group ran into, my cleric decked him. With the warhammer. Wonder if he could sing after having his teeth knocked down his throat.... :]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Xath said:
The brownies are done and cooling out of the oven. 24 brand new chocolate delights have just entered this world.

Height: 2" x 2" x 1/2"
Weight: Approx 2oz.
That's, what, Size Fine?

So did you tell them, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out."?

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:

::laughs at Aeson::

Might as well join the rest of the girls..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads