Marvel Studios’ Secret Invasion | New Official Trailer | Disney+

For a secret invasion a lot of helicopters and explosions going on. I guess no one knows who they belong to or what it's about, but that stuff is going isn't the secret?

That depends on whether you know the comic book storyline being used for the show. If you don't know about Skrulls beyond what has been in the movies and shows so far, then yeah, the secrets will be very confusing.

Really looks about what I'd expected, except Olivia Coleman, god bless 'er, is in it, I'd forgotten that.

It doesn't look particularly good to me. It also looks kind of weirdly low-budget, but that's probably just unfinished FX work because it's a trailer - then again isn't it out soon?

I very much doubt there will be FF or X-Men stuff in it, but there'll almost undoubted be pre-Thunderbolts stuff in it.

Do we have any idea who "back of the head" guy is? He appears in a couple of shots, looking very Chris Evans-y.

1680641292755.png

So perhaps we will have a Skrull imitating Cap even though he's dead or something. Or perhaps it's just someone I'm not recognising from the rest of the trailer - the ears and general head shape are Chris Evans-compatible though.

MarkB

Legend
Do we have any idea who "back of the head" guy is? He appears in a couple of shots, looking very Chris Evans-y.

View attachment 281041

So perhaps we will have a Skrull imitating Cap even though he's dead or something. Or perhaps it's just someone I'm not recognising from the rest of the trailer - the ears and general head shape are Chris Evans-compatible though.
Well, it's certainly no coincidence that it turns up immediately after a line asking where the Avengers are. On the other hand, trailers always lie.

pukunui

Legend
That depends on whether you know the comic book storyline being used for the show. If you don't know about Skrulls beyond what has been in the movies and shows so far, then yeah, the secrets will be very confusing.
I am not familiar with the comics storylines, and yeah, I am confused. All I know about the Skrulls I learned from Captain Marvel, which made them out to be unjustly persecuted by the Kree. I take there are actually some bad Skrulls and some of them have been doing bad things in secret on Earth for a while now, I guess? Looks like Talos is still one of the good Skrulls, though.

Remove ads