• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Studios’ Secret Invasion | New Official Trailer | Disney+

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Hydra. In the MCU continuity SHIELD died as of Captain America The Winter Soldier.
No SHIELD still exist in the MCU though it is fractured and largely clandestine, it got referenced in Falcon and Winter Soldier. In the trailer Fury says he has to do ‘this‘ alone, so I assume that he doesnt know which faction(s) he can trust and is being Fury

What happened to shield? Based on the trailer Jackson is in a fugitive role? Are any of the television show characters alive etc?

Last years rumour was that Daisy Johnson would be back and I’m really hoping that she is in this even as a cameo (and has been kept out of the trailers as a surprise)

I am not familiar with the comics storylines, and yeah, I am confused. All I know about the Skrulls I learned from Captain Marvel, which made them out to be unjustly persecuted by the Kree. I take there are actually some bad Skrulls and some of them have been doing bad things in secret on Earth for a while now, I guess? Looks like Talos is still one of the good Skrulls, though.
Skrulls can be good or bad, just like any other sentient being.

This looks aweful, hard skip. No wonder they moved Deadpool 3/phase 6 forward.

Right now the Sony's Spiderverse looks more compelling then the MCU and the DCEU is already dead, the body cooling, while the Gunnverse runs off with the Blue Beetle.

The MCU does a paranoid conspiracy thriller. It's the MCU's Andor, an attempt to do something tonally different and more grown-up with the setting. It's not the best example of the genre, and not the best MCU TV show, but it's considerably better than Moon Knight and She Hulk.

MarkB

Legend
The MCU does a paranoid conspiracy thriller. It's the MCU's Andor, an attempt to do something tonally different and more grown-up with the setting. It's not the best example of the genre, and not the best MCU TV show, but it's considerably better than Moon Knight and She Hulk.
They already did a conspiracy thriller in Captain America The Winter Soldier, which is one of my favourite MCU movies. This one isn't giving me the same vibes.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
i can forgive a first episode being slow and boring if they are sowing seeds of confusion and building tension, unfortunately they didnt have anything even a little bit interesting in this other than an Avengers quip.

the most interesting character got shot in the first scene

Remove ads