Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
I had negative interest in it until I watched the longer trailer. Looks like it might be okay. Some things are turn-offs, but overall it looks a better than I thought by a good margin. We'll see.

MarkB

Legend
I read it just the opposite - basically "You have reached Tony Stark's answering machine." thus implying they were real.

It was a video call so he couldn't claim it was an answering machine, and thus made up the "life model decoy" thing as a last-ditch excuse. It works as a gag precisely because it's such an unbelievable excuse.

It was a video call so he couldn't claim it was an answering machine, and thus made up the "life model decoy" thing as a last-ditch excuse. It works as a gag precisely because it's such an unbelievable excuse.

And I saw it as just the reverse - to me he expected the person on the other end to know what a life model decoy was.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
The Agent Coulson Loki "killed" better not have been a LMD. That would ruin the whole scene, the dialog and sacrifice that Coulson gave.

Also, I'm interested in this new show, but in the trailer there is one thing that bugs me. When Coulson shouts, "Never tell me something is impossible!" That seems kind of out of character for him. From what we've seen in the movies, (and a short on YouTube), Coulson is the ultimate cool head, never raises his voice or loses his composure.

Bullgrit

Remove ads