• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
It has been a while since I've been looking forward to watch a TV show. I hope this will live up to expectations.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Isn't Batman a superhero story without a actual superhero? It is more than powers that makes a hero.

Superhero doesn't have to mean superpowered. It's a genre hero description, not a technical power description. But even so, Merriam-Webster defines the word as "a fictional hero having extraordinary or superhuman powers; also : an exceptionally skillful or successful person".

So Batman's a superhero under either definition!

Felon

First Post
Isn't Batman a superhero story without a actual superhero? It is more than powers that makes a hero.

True, there's also a costume, codename, trademark abilities and/or paraphernalia. Basically, stuff more fascinating than these guys are likely to have going on. Could be good anyway though.

Watching that trailer, I can only think about how young this show is skewing. If Coulson weren't around this show could be on the WB.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
True, there's also a costume, codename, trademark abilities and/or paraphernalia. Basically, stuff more fascinating than these guys are likely to have going on. Could be good anyway though.

Watching that trailer, I can only think about how young this show is skewing. If Coulson weren't around this show could be on the WB.

Uh, what?

Clark Gregg is 51. Ming-Na Wen is 49. Colby Smuthers is 31. Seems to skew 30-something, and not WB age range at all.

Felon

First Post
Uh, what?
Clark Gregg is 51. Ming-Na Wen is 49. Colby Smuthers is 31. Seems to skew 30-something, and not WB

No need to act all dumbfounded. As I said, I watched the trailer. I didn't go do research on them. If that's what 49 is supposed to look like at a glance, I gotta get back in the market.

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Very bad time slot, it could not keep me from watching NCIS. Have to see how it goes next week. As far as Agent Coulson, I think you have to go back to The Silver age of Comics and look [wiki][/wiki]
, a tool of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Remove ads