Microlite20 : the smallest thing in gaming

Cymew

First Post
The World's Largest Dungeon deserves to be made fun of. :)

BTW, what can you put on a DM screen for such a simple game as M20?

greywulf

First Post
Cymew said:
The World's Largest Dungeon deserves to be made fun of. :)

BTW, what can you put on a DM screen for such a simple game as M20?

The entire rules, maybe? :)

We could have a first - a game where the GM screen is the rules, complete with monsters, spell lists and equipment. Wouldn't that be cool - gaming with no rulebooks at all, just a screen to hide behind.

Hmmmmmm..........

Greyharp

First Post
greywulf said:

We could have a first - a game where the GM screen is the rules, complete with monsters, spell lists and equipment. Wouldn't that be cool - gaming with no rulebooks at all, just a screen to hide behind.

Hmmmmmm..........

Brilliant idea lol

WSmith

First Post
This is what I have so far. Honestly, I am havig trouble trying to decide what else to put on here. I am going to put the money rates, but I am trying to figure out the way to get the weapons list to look like the other tables with Futura font.

To fold it:

1. Place it face down, landscape style.

2. Fold in half by bringing the top to the bottom.

3. Now make sure the picture is facing down.

4. Each end has to fold into the middle.

5. From there, fold the entire thing in half.

6. Open up and Enjoy!

Attachments

• m20gmscreen.pdf
    188.4 KB · Views: 164

MeepoDM

First Post
That is so friggin' cool, WSmith!! Thanks for posting it. Perfect little 'fold up and cram in your pocket' device to hide those dice rolls from the players!!!

Printing one now!

RFisher

Explorer
greywulf said:

Hmmmmmm..........

Well, they did have a "the character sheet is the rules" contest over at 1KM1KT.

greywulf

First Post
W, that's great! You guys never cease to amaze me.........

Pssst....I'm working converting the FUDGE 4x5 magic system Magic system over to M20 right now for the Macropedia, at the request of one of my players. He's thinking about running some kind of Ars Magica-style game using M20 as the core rules. Nice.

greywulf

First Post
greywulf said:
Pssst....I'm working converting the FUDGE 4x5 magic system Magic system over to M20 right now for the Macropedia, at the request of one of my players. He's thinking about running some kind of Ars Magica-style game using M20 as the core rules. Nice.

I'm quoting myself again. Sheesh.

Here's the first draft. I'll playtest it later, this is just off the top of my head. Kinda wordy for M20, but it might be useful to other folks out there.

Comments welcome!

WSmith

First Post
For those that have actually run a M20 game with other players, is it possible to get some kind of actual play type story hour posts so the rest of us can share the fun? :) I would like to know how the players are enjoying this.

Darrell

First Post
Oh, my Lord. :D

WSmith, that GM screen is one of the coolest things so far. :)

'Wulf, that Macropedia is lookin' good. :D As soon as I can finish it up, I have a new pdf regarding an m20 Pantheon of Deities, with information on clerics of each god. I'll post it when I finish it, so you can maybe add it to the Macropedia.

Keep up the great work!!

Regards,
Darrell

Remove ads