• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Microlite20 : the smallest thing in gaming

MeepoDM

First Post
Love the cover!!! Hard to make out what the contents on the inside are, but as far as the front goes, it looks really cool. :)

greywulf

First Post
WSmith said:
This is the proto-type of the GM screen I am making. I need to add more to it, and use a picture that is not property of someone else.

FANTASTIC! W (can I call you W? Thanks.), please post up the files when you're done. That's just too darned good to ignore.

As regards putting a non-linear XP system (or a linear one, for that matter) onto M20, I'm all for it. Post it up in the Macropedia and let's open it up for review.

Same for weapon ranges. Just.....please.....measure them in feet, or centimetres, or furlongs or whatever, not squares. If anyone tries to turn M20 into a board miniatures game I will have them publicly flogged then exiled to Canada. Or from Canada, if they live there already. :)

Last edited:

WSmith

First Post
Thanks! I am still editing it, but when it is done, I will post it. Sadly, the Otus art is just a placeholder for some other art I will have to find, as it can't be used without permission.

bytor4232

First Post
greywulf said:
Or from Canada, if they live there already. :)

Hey! Canada is an improvement from where I'm living! Well, maby more of a lateral move. Michigan is pretty much part of Canada, the only reason we're part of the US is we pay less taxes this way.

greywulf

First Post
Hey! I just had a thought. It's a good thought. It's the bestest thought ever. No, it's better than that. It's the bestest thought ever in the history of thoughtness.

I'm going to create, just for Microlite20, THE ADVENTURE. The one. The one that's going to encapsulate everything about M20, in a single adventure.

And I'm going to call it........

"The World's Smallest Dungeon"!

Do you think it will sell?

greywulf

First Post
Exactly. But without the pie. Or the Orc.

Maybe something along the lines of:

wsd.jpg

1. Empty

Next year I plan to release the World's Smallest City too.......

wsd.jpg

1. Shop. Empty.

Is it possible to take minimalism too far?

Remove ads